• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Kuwadorian Collectibles Shack

I could buy a shooting star plush and trade it for your rainbow candy if you’re interested.

Hey! Would you be interested in buying an orange moon chair August 22nd for 450 TBT?

Hi! Loving your disco feather lineup rn lambda.

Throwing out an offer for a butterfly wand. Would you accept sheep plush + pink moon + my sidebar tbt for one?

me just changing lineups like 5 times lol

anyways, I think I'd actually want a bit more
Alright! I can’t offer anything else right now (am broke) but will get back to you if I can make more tbt. Can you tell me approximately what you have in mind? I think I could potentially add a purple moon, just have to consult my lineup spreadsheet first.

Alright! I can’t offer anything else right now (am broke) but will get back to you if I can make more tbt. Can you tell me approximately what you have in mind? I think I could potentially add a purple moon, just have to consult my lineup spreadsheet first.

tbh, despite wanting, the moons are right now for me at such an "I'm not comfortable trading high value items away for in any capacity" level that I'd kinda prefer to just purchase outright

which I guess means hey, if you wanna give me a price for, I may be more willing to bite on it

tbh, despite wanting, the moons are right now for me at such an "I'm not comfortable trading high value items away for in any capacity" level that I'd kinda prefer to just purchase outright

which I guess means hey, if you wanna give me a price for, I may be more willing to bite on it
I see! Unfortunately I only have my sidebar tbt right now, so if trades like my sheep plush are not an option for the wand, then I don't have anything to offer right now. It'll take long to save up the pure tbt required to straight up buy the wand - but if by some miracle I make like 5-6k tbt in the next month I'll be back lol

Last edited:
can i interest u in a sheep and a blue bird and a celeste for a wand ? i know u did not mention a celeste ! but a gal's gotta try .....

Back