• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually good for me XD My time is like, 12 hours ahead of EST, so when I'm awake, most people are asleep ;-_-

You know what? I can't resist the temptation :p May I adopt Coco, please? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on getting Keaton, by the way (super-stalkerish ninja powers XD)

Updates:

Bunnie the peppy rabbit has moved in.

Curt the cranky bear is 'in boxes.'

95px-Curt_AC3.png

Anyone want him? He is an MVP, after all.

I WANT COCO!

EDIT: crap! i was too late >_<! ugh why is it so hard to get ONE last villager

Last edited:
OMG YOU HAVE RENEE
[LURKING INTENSIFIES]

ill be trying to get someone out asap
whilst lurking -heart emoji-

- - - - - - -

edit : anabelle said shed move away but she isnt in boxes ????//
violent weeping​

Last edited:
Sorry to the guys who missed out on Coco. Hope you get her soon despite the setback.

sprinkle (heavy breathing)
Oh, you have some serious competition there. So that you breath more slowly, though, do not worry at the moment: I am busy with other stuff, so not cycling at the moment.

OMG YOU HAVE RENEE
[LURKING INTENSIFIES]

ill be trying to get someone out asap
whilst lurking -heart emoji-​
Fortunately, there is only have one other person looking for Ren?e, and as with everyone lurking I will send you a VM when the villager you want is 'in boxes.'

Last edited:
ok so
i cant get down to 9 villagers until bae gets home from work bc he wants anabelle
he just started so i dont want to mess with his game just so i can tt ; v ;
hopefully renee is stubborn enough and she doesnt get into boxes before hes home

happy cycling !! ill check back later i suppose v.v​

I missed coco because I was sleeping! :c Oh well, hopefully there will be other times c:

Ugh, I wan't Curt REALLY bad, but I have to evict one of my villagers first. How long will you keep Curt in boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back