• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop Koopasta Tries Mediorcre Art

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hello, Koops here attempting to open a really bad art shop for the 57th time. After massively failing and realizing my art was so bad that people didn't even want it for free, I decided to lay low on the digital art. But now, I've developed a sort of pseudo-AC style that I'm pretty comfortable with for the time being. These are all mainly for practice, as I'm really trying to practice drawing with my shaky hands and my phone in general. Currently I only have one example of this new style, and it's from a trade that I did with Dedenne2.
sketch-1551913768288.jpg

This shop is 100 percent PWYW, but I do ask that you give at least 3 TBT. If you want a certain AC face type, please lmk. If you don't specify, I'll do the default faces. Thanks!

Back