• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Konno shows interest in a Luigi's Mansion game for 3DS

Megamannt125

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Konno: I think Luigi's Mansion, that I created for GameCube, would be a good game for the 3DS. The lighting of the game, and the dollhouse-like environment of the game I think would be very suitable for 3D. I think the depth and the width of the environments, like a box, that we had in Luigi's Mansion would be a very good match for the effects of the 3DS.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=127241

Kid Icarus said:
[Nook said:
,Jun 18 2010, 02:19:40 PM]Instead of a remake, why not make a sequel?
Who said it was a remake?
"Luigi's Mansion, that I created for the Nintendo Gamecube, would be a good game for the 3DS."

[quote="Toon]They should make a sequel with new ghosts for the 3DS.[/quote]With a new mansion and plot.

[Nook said:
,Jun 18 2010, 02:54:09 PM][quote="Toon]They should make a sequel with new ghosts for the 3DS.
With a new mansion and plot.[/quote]Yeah because after beating the first one for the 30th time it got repetitive.

Toon][quote="[Nook said:
,Jun 18 2010, 02:54:09 PM][quote="Toon]They should make a sequel with new ghosts for the 3DS.
With a new mansion and plot.[/quote]Yeah because after beating the first one for the 30th time it got repetitive.[/quote]Actually, instead of just one new mansion, why not multiple mansions? Each mansion would be a "World" and have lots of levels. And of course, there would be some sort of Boss at the end of each mansion and maybe a mini-boss in the middle of the mansion.

They should make Luigi's Mansion 2 for the Wii--the Wiimote would work perfectly for it.

I hope to God this won't be a remake or I will be severely disappoint.

Back