• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] [Hiatus]

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): idek is this okay??
Font(s)(will do my best with these): click
Background: X
Color Preference: what does this mean lol im sorry
Border: #11
Text: tinyhachi
Animation: glow
Additional/Extra: no
Total: 60

yahoO~ i realized there's another shop, i'll go over there to post since i think my comm will fit there better n_n;;

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): idek is this okay??
Font(s)(will do my best with these): click
Background: X
Color Preference: what does this mean lol im sorry
Border: #11
Text: tinyhachi
Animation: glow
Additional/Extra: no
Total: 60

color preference is just colors you'd like to see in the design : ) and perfect accepted^^ I shall start on this since it shouldn't take as long :'D

yahoO~ i realized there's another shop, i'll go over there to post since i think my comm will fit there better n_n;;

Perfectly fine Grace lol do whatever fits best : )

color preference is just colors you'd like to see in the design : ) and perfect accepted^^ I shall start on this since it shouldn't take as long :'D

Perfectly fine Grace lol do whatever fits best : )
ooh okay!! then i'd like to see some purple/pinkish in there haha :)

Almost done with milkirue's button gonna take a quick break to start on my swedish cake as a belated cake lmao since I was too sick to make it months ago ;v; then gonna work on the GFX for Gracelia :3

Gonna finish everything when I get back from my doctor tomorrow really stressed and exhausted after finishing my cake and having to see my doctor as well, sorry for the day wait ;v; milkiruue's button is just about done been a REALLY long day today should be better tomorrow D: also gonna get Gracelia's GFX tomorrow :'O sorry again for the extra day TT_TT

Update-unfortunately as usual my doctor is out of the office again ugh, so I made an emergency appointment for tomorrow with some random doctor D: after I get back hoping it goes well and I feel ok will finish up I can't explain how sick and tired i've felt today from my thyroid ;v; I will try and get milkirue's and Gracelia's tonight but will wait until I deal with my underlying medical issues before taking more orders Dx I know I don't need to rush but I hate taking too long TT_TT

i hope you get better soon ;v; take your time! i don't need it immediately ;;

i hope you get better soon ;v; take your time! i don't need it immediately ;;

Thank you D: it's so tough dealing with so many medical issues >.> at least I get to see a doctor tomorrow so hopefully I get some help :'O I tend to rush lmao even though I shouldn't xD

Thank you D: it's so tough dealing with so many medical issues >.> at least I get to see a doctor tomorrow so hopefully I get some help :'O I tend to rush lmao even though I shouldn't xD

i know how you feel, i've been dealing with some medical issues myself ;-; i'm getting a MRI done tomorrow on my knee since it's growing all weird ):

i know how you feel, i've been dealing with some medical issues myself ;-; i'm getting a MRI done tomorrow on my knee since it's growing all weird ):

Oh no : ( I hope it turns out alright, good luck with that MRI! Never fun when you need to see a doctor Dx As long as I get my proper treatment then hopefully I can start feeling better TT_TT

aw, feel better!! i hope you get the treatment today <3 and don't worry about it~ take your time~!

Okay I'd like to order, excuse me though cause I'm an idiot and I might need you to double check stuff
I'm looking for a ACNL signature-
dEx4dtZ.png
Username: KiraNinja / SkeletalK
Font(s): something creepy but simple? not too fussed
Color Preferences: Dark dusk themed colours (black, navy, violet etc)
Image/BG you want (please link me): Not sure if you can get it to work? - http://skeletalk.deviantart.com/art/My-ACNL-characters-600434355 As for background, maybe a dusk sky with black dead trees silhouette
Border shape: either 1, 2, 3 - whatever works best but I prefer the simpler ones
Border (optional): 5 looks cool, but I trust your judgement
Frame (optional - na
Pattern (optional): Not sure how this works? is it a background?
Villager Style A or B: B
Text placement: None
Mayor pic/Art (Let me know the artist if art): not sure how you can get this to work but yeah - http://skeletalk.deviantart.com/art/My-ACNL-characters-600434355
Mayor: Katie (Leif) and Noir the Witch
Town Name: Duskwood
Dream Address (optional): na
Friend Code(optional):3239-6256-8326
Dreamies Added? Yes
Dream Villagers: Coco, Muffy, Kiki, Beardo, Ruby, Avery, Wolfgang, Sterling, Pecan, Lucky
Obtained (optional): NA
Current villagers:NA
Leaving Villagers (optional):NA
What sprite(s) would you like? I dont understand this? sorry
Native fruit: NA
Animated or Still: still

Total: 150? (I think haha information overload sorry)

Last edited:
Okay I'd like to order, excuse me though cause I'm an idiot and I might need you to double check stuff
I'm looking for a ACNL signature-
dEx4dtZ.png
Username: KiraNinja / SkeletalK
Font(s): something creepy but simple? not too fussed
Color Preferences: Dark dusk themed colours (black, navy, violet etc)
Image/BG you want (please link me): Not sure if you can get it to work? - http://skeletalk.deviantart.com/art/My-ACNL-characters-600434355 As for background, maybe a dusk sky with black dead trees silhouette
Border shape: either 1, 2, 3 - whatever works best but I prefer the simpler ones
Border (optional): 5 looks cool, but I trust your judgement
Frame (optional - na
Pattern (optional): Not sure how this works? is it a background?
Villager Style A or B: B
Text placement: None
Mayor pic/Art (Let me know the artist if art): not sure how you can get this to work but yeah - http://skeletalk.deviantart.com/art/My-ACNL-characters-600434355
Mayor: Katie (Leif) and Noir the Witch
Town Name: Duskwood
Dream Address (optional): na
Friend Code(optional):3239-6256-8326
Dreamies Added? Yes
Dream Villagers: Coco, Muffy, Kiki, Beardo, Ruby, Avery, Wolfgang, Sterling, Pecan, Lucky
Obtained (optional): NA
Current villagers:NA
Leaving Villagers (optional):NA
What sprite(s) would you like? I dont understand this? sorry
Native fruit: NA
Animated or Still: still

Total: 150? (I think haha information overload sorry)

I'll check this when I get back from the doctor : ) I think you pretty much got everything but if there's anything you missed I shall let you know ^^ shall get back to work on everything later this afternoon.

aw, feel better!! i hope you get the treatment today <3 and don't worry about it~ take your time~!

Thanks Grace ;v; definitely hope to feel better soon D:

Last edited:
So yay I have some energy today :'D gonna finish up today ^.^ and KiraNinja-Feel free to send the TBT when I update you on the total I will also PM you if you'd still like the sig :3 so glad I feel somewhat alright today and not sluggish xD

Last edited:
yGaSXZ0.png
Username:MayorEvvie
OC Name(s):Usako Nobuyuki
Border Shape: You decide, they're all nice >u<
Font(s):this one?
Background Image: [this one repeated please!
Colors:Hair, skin, eyes, then maybe a few for his outfit?
Pattern (optional):None please!
OC Pics (to credit, please tell me the creator/artist/maker):http://toyhou.se/315963.usako-nobuyuki/gallery pick any of these! The one by xCherrySkyx has a full res, let me know if you want that one in full res!
Animated/Still (will try animated if interested):Not sure what you mean :eek:
Extra Details: All info like name and backstory are on the [toyhou.se]!
Total:150! :D

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.):http://file.toyhou.se/images/1234301_CouIoSPDY8MUsWZ.png
Font(s)(will do my best with these): Whatever works best :3
Background:[this one
Color Preference:Anything from his ref :3
Border: 15
Text: Usako
Animation: Fading Hearts
Additional/Extra:
Total:60
thanks!

Back