• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] [Hiatus]

Accepted! : ) And to be more fair with button animations I think I will make the extra be only 10 TBT haha so for mugii I will send some back for the previous button and just make the final price be 210 if that's ok ;v;? I can add you to the slots right now before I head to bed^^

ohh thanks for accepting! so the final price is 210? I'll send that ^^

Boop~ Getting to work on the buttons tonight, since I will be up for sometime yet haha should have them done : )

Update- will get these done over the next day or two 'cause my hand is cramping from smaller details haha; first one is just about done^^ Still fun to work on these :3

Last edited:
aw then you should take some rest, hope your hand gets better ^^ and take your time!!

aw then you should take some rest, hope your hand gets better ^^ and take your time!!

Thanks I tend to twist muscles randomly when using my right hand lol 8'D But it's alright now, will be trying to stay up all day today so I guarantee your buttons will be done if not today then tomorrow I just need to fix my sleep if possible haha I mean ugh 5 PM today TT__TT I have your first one done, I just wanna say sorry for the wait :'D

Can you make me a button to my giveaway on tbt marketplace?

Aaaaa sorry was exhausted yesterday from an all-nighter xD But yeah if you fill out the form on the front in the buttons section I would be happy to, they're usually 60 TBT or +10 TBT if any extra animation can also do non-animated for less :3

Want to apologize for the wait, I have two buttons done, I realized I got the wrong pixel art on the second one so can go ahead and post the ones I did so far as I came down with a virus and will be getting the rest fixed/finished asap while I still feel energetic enough : ) Will also PM I don't want to hold off finishing for too long :'O

Sooooooo it's been months since I worked on this shop and I terribly miss practicing my graphics :'D gonna open this again in this next month while I try to get my photoshop running again and get back my old resources rip ;v; hope someone looks forward to it lol xD

meeeeeeeeeeee
ahhh what happened to your ps?! i hope it resolves n_n;

i've been getting back into anime/manga so.. i got all these things in mind. eheheheh! ive also missed seeing your works!

nuuuuuuuuu I can't see the post Grace xD hope this fixes it D:

meeeeeeeeeeee
ahhh what happened to your ps?! i hope it resolves n_n;

i've been getting back into anime/manga so.. i got all these things in mind. eheheheh! ive also missed seeing your works!

YAY lol <3 ahhhh I had a meltdown on my old hard drive lmao it had to be replaced and I lost all my work luckily I backed up all my psd's whew xD Sadly I gotta replace my resources tho or most of them gotta check my backup see if they're all intact maybe? :'O

Eeeee good to hear haha : ) and awwww that makes me smile, Grace! :'D it's always nice for me to hear people enjoy my work ;v;

Last edited:
yess i am looking forward to this opening again! i've been wanting to order a button from you for the longest time :)

yeessss! i need to order lots of ref sheets from you :3c

yess i am looking forward to this opening again! i've been wanting to order a button from you for the longest time :)

yeessss! i need to order lots of ref sheets from you :3c

Yusss excited to get everything back up and get started on graphics again, gonna have fun with these ^.^ I miss my Photoshop too much to stay away any longer Dx

So I shall just officially open and collect my resources as I get orders xD I think I remember where most of my stuff was from :'D

Last edited:
nuuuuuuuuu I can't see the post Grace xD hope this fixes it D:

YAY lol <3 ahhhh I had a meltdown on my old hard drive lmao it had to be replaced and I lost all my work luckily I backed up all my psd's whew xD Sadly I gotta replace my resources tho or most of them gotta check my backup see if they're all intact maybe? :'O

Eeeee good to hear haha : ) and awwww that makes me smile, Grace! :'D it's always nice for me to hear people enjoy my work ;v;

ahhh man. losing resources is always such a bummber >< i hope you can recover em!

AND IS IT ACTUALLY OPENED :,0

ahhh man. losing resources is always such a bummber >< i hope you can recover em!

AND IS IT ACTUALLY OPENED :,0

It is haha I need to grab my resources for photoshop once again :'D and thank you : )

Yup yup lol is it not obvious D:?? I may need to revise my open sign haha xD

AAA ITS OPEN
ill be back when i get tbt i need a ref sheet so bad

Back