• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading Kitt is Crafting the Cutting Board! (CLOSED)

Hi, is this still active?

I can bring a Moss Ball and Garden Rock (crafted, not the recipe) from your WL.

Wow. Just say you aren't interested in crafted items, rather than implying you are, then ignoring people who offer them. Rude.

Wow. Just say you aren't interested in crafted items, rather than implying you are, then ignoring people who offer them. Rude.

Sorry :c Me replying is making it hard to keep track of people. And I also said I would prefer the DIY card is a craftable item

My offer of 1 NMT or a crafted garden rock was ignored, both here and in DMs. So...okay. Next time, don’t say you will accept certain types of payment if you’re only really interested in multiples NMTs or recipe cards? It’s misleading and a waste of time for those of us patiently waiting for our turn in line, only to be completely ignored in favor of others who posted after us with better offers.

Back