• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction Kiki, the normal black cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inish

Bells
Feedback
100% (22) +
Kiki the black cat wants to move, I will tt her in boxes after the auction ends and when the buyer is online.

A consent was reached, the auction is closed.

Last edited:
Ahhh D:!!! I wish I could get her :( I don't have any bells though, would you take blue pansies and an afternoon tea set? Dx

Although Kiki isn't a very popular cat, I'll still make a bid. Because of this, I'll only offer 300k. (That's if nobody else decides to make a bid)

@coffeeaddict: I like your nick and that she's your dreamie :)
So.. I have the afternoon tea set, but we can trade against blue pansies or hybrids in general. Would you have room to take her now?

Last edited:
@coffeeaddict: I like your nick and that she's your dreamie :)
So.. I have the afternoon tea set, but we can trade against blue pansies or hybrids in general. Would you have room to take her now?

Yes, I have room to take her now >.<' Looks like Jarrad is outbidding me though :( I'd love her Dx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer 4 blue pansies, 6 blue roses and 1 gold rose >.<'

Last edited:
Well you made the first offer and I consider your items the equivalent of 500k bells :) I decided that this is enough for me, therefore she is yours. I pm you.

Sorry Jarrad, but as you said, she is not a popular villager, so i'm sure you don't mind.

Well you made the first offer and I consider your items the equivalent of 500k bells :) I decided that this is enough for me, therefore she is yours. I pm you.

Sorry Jarrad, but as you said, she is not a popular villager, so i'm sure you don't mind.
Oh my glob >u< Thank you so much :D <3 Are you going to TT her into boxes or ..? ^^

Okay LOL, nothing lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back