Shop 💝~Katie's PWYW Gardening/Unorderable Shop~💝

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Lemon
Town Name: Skypiea
Friend Code: in sidebar
What I want to buy: Princess series set, lotus pond, modern wash station, standing TV, towel basket, zen backpack, bath set, washing machine
Price: 33 TBT
Hope I'm not ordering too many things at once! ; u ;

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Nenya
Town Name: Elenrast
Friend Code: 0533-9234-6649
What I want to buy: 15 yellow hibiscus, please
Price: 15 BTB

Last edited:
My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Lemon
Town Name: Skypiea
Friend Code: in sidebar
What I want to buy: Princess series set, lotus pond, modern wash station, standing TV, towel basket, zen backpack, bath set, washing machine
Price: 33 TBT
Hope I'm not ordering too many things at once! ; u ;

Accepted~ And don't worry you're not! I'll PM you when everything is ready though c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Nenya
Town Name: Elenrast
Friend Code: 0533-9234-6649
What I want to buy: 15 yellow hibiscus, please
Price: 15 BTB

Accepted~ I'll PM you when it's ready c:

I can't tell you how happy I will be to get the yellow hibiscus! I get so tired of waiting for the island shop to have them!
Thank you!

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Chris
Town Name: Moonlite
Friend Code:1435-7051-0485
What I want to buy: 12 Clovers, 3 Purple Tulips, K.K. Birthday, Sloppy Stereo, Amiibo Shelf, Nintendo 3DS game Shelf, Nintendo 3DS station, Wii U game shelf, Wii U station, 20 million IGB
Price: 148 TBT
Preferred Method (Only if buying bells): Drop Method

I really hope this order form looks alright and it isn't too much! ;w; And drop method means you come over to my town and drop everything off, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, would it be possible to delay my order until later? Something came up and I won't have access to my game for a little bit. Could we do it in a few hours or so? If so, should I PM you or post here?

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Chris
Town Name: Moonlite
Friend Code:1435-7051-0485
What I want to buy: 12 Clovers, 3 Purple Tulips, K.K. Birthday, Sloppy Stereo, Amiibo Shelf, Nintendo 3DS game Shelf, Nintendo 3DS station, Wii U game shelf, Wii U station, 20 million IGB
Price: 148 TBT
Preferred Method (Only if buying bells): Drop Method

I really hope this order form looks alright and it isn't too much! ;w; And drop method means you come over to my town and drop everything off, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, would it be possible to delay my order until later? Something came up and I won't have access to my game for a little bit. Could we do it in a few hours or so? If so, should I PM you or post here?

It looks fine c: And just PM me later when you're on and I'll get everything together for you!

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Joseph
Town Name: Boston
Friend Code: 2638-0335-1397
What I want to buy: Hello Kitty Set and Pompompurin Set
Price: 40 TBT

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Joseph
Town Name: Boston
Friend Code: 2638-0335-1397
What I want to buy: Hello Kitty Set and Pompompurin Set
Price: 40 TBT

Accepted~ I'll PM you when it's ready c:

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Taylor
Town Name: Eden
Friend Code: In Sidebar
What I want to buy: Hello Kitty Set, Pompompurin Set, Kiki & Lala Set, Cinnamoroll Set, My Melody Set, Kerokerokeroppi Set
Price: 120 TBT I belive
Preferred Method (Only if buying bells): N/A

Sorry for the huge order, take all the time you need :)

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Taylor
Town Name: Eden
Friend Code: In Sidebar
What I want to buy: Hello Kitty Set, Pompompurin Set, Kiki & Lala Set, Cinnamoroll Set, My Melody Set, Kerokerokeroppi Set
Price: 120 TBT I belive

Sorry for the huge order, take all the time you need :)

Accepted~ I'll PM you as soon as it's ready! c:

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Hayley
Town Name: Link
Friend Code: 1006-0240-3979
What I want to buy: Cookie's pic, a blue rose, bathroom shelf, 4 changing rooms, greenhouse box, Cinnamoroll hat, and 7 clovers
Price: 38 TBT, but I'll round it to 40 :)

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Hayley
Town Name: Link
Friend Code: 1006-0240-3979
What I want to buy: Cookie's pic, a blue rose, bathroom shelf, 4 changing rooms, greenhouse box, Cinnamoroll hat, and 7 clovers
Price: 38 TBT, but I'll round it to 40 :)

Looks good, except I only allow one of each Amiibo item/unorderable per order. If you still want everything else let me know!

Looks good, except I only allow one of each Amiibo item/unorderable per order. If you still want everything else let me know!

Ok, I'll take Cookie's pic, the blue rose, Cinnamoroll hat and 10 clovers! That'd be 27 TBT, but I'll still round up to 30~

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Mayor Briseis
Town Name: Masadora
Friend Code: 5129-4954-1905
What I want to buy: 2 Golden Tool Sets, Bath Set, Cupcake, Cup of tea, Donburi, Drink Machine, Heart Container, sports car, tool stand, villager statue, Wii U Station
Price: 50 tbt

Ok, I'll take Cookie's pic, the blue rose, Cinnamoroll hat and 10 clovers! That'd be 27 TBT, but I'll still round up to 30~

Okay! I'll PM you when it's ready then c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Order Form!
Mayor Name: Mayor Briseis
Town Name: Masadora
Friend Code: 5129-4954-1905
What I want to buy: 2 Golden Tool Sets, Bath Set, Cupcake, Cup of tea, Donburi, Drink Machine, Heart Container, sports car, tool stand, villager statue, Wii U Station
Price: 50 tbt

Looks good, but as I said to smallpeach I only allow one of each unorderable item per order and that includes the tool sets :c So I can get you one set for now if that's fine?

Okay! I'll PM you when it's ready then c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks good, but as I said to smallpeach I only allow one of each unorderable item per order and that includes the tool sets :c So I can get you one set for now if that's fine?

Oops sorry I didn't see that but sure that's fine! So it'd be 40TBT then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back