• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Kam's Entire Town Sale(hybrids, unorderables, RV items, etc)

I'm sorry! Can I please get a white and a striped?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's not too much trouble, may I add another white and another striped for a total of 70 TBT? So it would be two of both colors?

Okay awesome! And unfortunately I only had 1 striped wetsuit, but I do have a second white one ^^

Okay awesome! And unfortunately I only had 1 striped wetsuit, but I do have a second white one ^^

Great! How about a pink one to sub for the striped?

So two whites, one striped and one pink!

Last edited:
Mayor and town name: Roy of Chichi
Order:Amiibo Shelf
*Bell Knickknack
*Cornucopia
*Galaxy Floor
*Rice Balls
*Rice Cake
*Good-Luck Roll
*Striped Wetsuit
TBT total: 35
Delivery!

Hihi, if you're still online I can start getting your order ready! Sorry I had a lot of other orders to take care of first ;v; if I don't hear back I'll reserve the items for you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!! You are a lovely person :)

Thank you as well love! <3

Hihi, if you're still online I can start getting your order ready! Sorry I had a lot of other orders to take care of first ;v; if I don't hear back I'll reserve the items for you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you as well love! <3

I'm still on!:) & No problem shops can be overwhelming sometimes lol hmu when you're ready!^ ^

I'm still on!:) & No problem shops can be overwhelming sometimes lol hmu when you're ready!^ ^

Awesome, I'll let you know when! Also the bell knickknack and striped wetsuit have been sold I'm so sorry (haven't even had the chance to update the list hhhh) if there's anything else you want, I can throw it in for free for the inconvenience<3

Awesome, I'll let you know when! Also the bell knickknack and striped wetsuit have been sold I'm so sorry (haven't even had the chance to update the list hhhh) if there's anything else you want, I can throw it in for free for the inconvenience<3

That's totally fine! I won't mind waiting if you want to update your list before you get my order together I'll be available for awhile:)

That's totally fine! I won't mind waiting if you want to update your list before you get my order together I'll be available for awhile:)

Aww what that's so sweet oml!!!
It's okay though, I've already got your items together ^^ I can come over whenever you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG YOUR MII IM DYING

Aww what that's so sweet oml!!!
It's okay though, I've already got your items together ^^ I can come over whenever you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG YOUR MII IM DYING

Haha Awesome XD omw!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open! ! !(;

Mayor and town name: wyatt from ANAHEIM
Order: 1x golden axe, 1x basket each of bamboo shoots and perfect cherries.
TBT total: 6
Delivery or pick-up?: pick up please !

Last edited:

Thanks for the order!! Would you be able to trade in another 20-30 mins? ^^

Mayor and town name: Carolynn of Tokyo
*Order: Lunar horizon wallpaper, donut box, basket chair and plant partition
*TBT total: 8 TBT
*Delivery or pick-up?: Delivery

I actually am ready totrade now if you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor and town name: Carolynn of Tokyo
*Order: Lunar horizon wallpaper, donut box, basket chair and plant partition
*TBT total: 8 TBT

Hi! I can deliver your items now if you're ready. However the plant partition is one of the items I forgot to delete from my list, they sold rather quickly ;; so your total will be 6 TBT instead!

*Mayor and town name: Sophia of Hyrule
*Order: Rupee, Tteok plate, Warming buffet & Amiibo shelf
*TBT total: 8 tbt

Thanks!

Hi! I can deliver your items now if you're ready. However the plant partition is one of the items I forgot to delete from my list, they sold rather quickly ;; so your total will be 6 TBT instead!
Alright my gate is open :)

Back