• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGEEE<<(O_O I would be enthralled if I could have your wonderful Whitney<<(^_^) I would be honored to be able to get her, I shall certainly let you know when I get room<3 Definitely hold her please, if I can get Tucker out I can get Whitney and trade Ankha for Beau and be finished whooo<3

yep!! i don't mind. this town is stuck in suspended animation anyway lol i don't move forward or backward, so it's stuck in april. <_< just let me know whenever you have room and i'll try my best to cycle her out!

oh and about my friend's signature, she's still eating right now so she'll submit the form when she's done. you don't have to rush or anything! omg you should always take your time with these kinds of things, so i understand.

yep!! i don't mind. this town is stuck in suspended animation anyway lol i don't move forward or backward, so it's stuck in april. <_< just let me know whenever you have room and i'll try my best to cycle her out!

oh and about my friend's signature, she's still eating right now so she'll submit the form when she's done. you don't have to rush or anything! omg you should always take your time with these kinds of things, so i understand.

It's fine haha I am doing regular gameplay so I can work on sigs/graphics xD so I shall definitely let you know if/when if ever either of the two leave ;_; stubborn they sure are xD

Alrighty, well I take breaks sometimes as well anyways haha, I am still finishing up PaperMoon's order looking pretty^_^ and then I am onto my friends^^

I have this thing where I feel like I need to rush myself hehe it's a new OCD thing I think xD

Oh hurray Steph*O* I wanna see what you come up with<<(^_^)

Username: neon-tetra
Font(s): I'll leave it up to you
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A):
http://33.media.tumblr.com/a6f071d13620c6b8685c951862d80d3e/tumblr_n7x4e8Oj0b1tffjf5o9_500.gif
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): None
Border shape: Circular Rectangle
Pattern: frame overlay
Frame decoration: thin rounded upwards
Text placement: None
Mayor pic:None
Mayor/Town name: Nancha/Luna
Dream Address: 5400-3878-8046
Friend Code: 0705-2987-7698
Dreamies only? no
Dream Villagers: Marshal, Pinky
Current villagers: Fauna, Mott, Tiffany, Zell, Zucker, O'Hare, Lolly, Tammy, Kid Cat, Chief
Leaving Villagers:Mott, O'Hare
Any sprites? yes (obtained, dreamies, i'll leave the sprite up to you)
Native fruit: pear
Animated or Still?animated

I'm winter soldier's friend. She'll make the payment. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Username: neon-tetra
Font(s): I'll leave it up to you
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A):
http://33.media.tumblr.com/a6f071d13620c6b8685c951862d80d3e/tumblr_n7x4e8Oj0b1tffjf5o9_500.gif
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): None
Border shape: Circular Rectangle
Pattern: frame overlay
Frame decoration: thin rounded upwards
Text placement: None
Mayor pic:None
Mayor/Town name: Nancha/Luna
Dream Address: 5400-3878-8046
Friend Code: 0705-2987-7698
Dreamies only? no
Dream Villagers: Marshal, Pinky
Current villagers: Fauna, Mott, Tiffany, Zell, Zucker, O'Hare, Lolly, Tammy, Kid Cat, Chief
Leaving Villagers:Mott, O'Hare
Any sprites? yes (obtained, dreamies, i'll leave the sprite up to you)
Native fruit: pear
Animated or Still?animated

I'm winter soldier's friend. She'll make the payment. Thank you :)

Alright thanks for the order^_^ I have one trade sig ahead of you, but I shall add you right away^_^ You are right after her^_^ gonna add the last order really quickly, also quick question did you want to choose one of the patterns on the front page<3? I can also add something that matches too^^

Last edited:
tbt has been sent! can't wait to see what you come up with again. *-*

Neither can I xD I will be putting "Closed for 4th of July"on the thread but all the current orders are going to be finished^_^ Just want a short break hehe^_^

Edit note- You certainly can^_^ it has been noted<3

Last edited:
Neither can I xD I will be putting "Closed for 4th of July"on the thread but all the current orders are going to be finished^_^ Just want a short break hehe^_^

sigh actually i almost want to order something myself bc the heart shaped signature you have is so cute... lol BUT you seem so swamped right now. i think i might have to wait until after the festivities.

sigh actually i almost want to order something myself bc the heart shaped signature you have is so cute... lol BUT you seem so swamped right now. i think i might have to wait until after the festivities.

I will be right back at it once the holiday is over xD I just really want to relax for a day, though I do absolutely adore designing sometimes you need a break even if for a day xD

And you're quite welcome neon^_^

I will be right back at it once the holiday is over xD I just really want to relax for a day, though I do absolutely adore designing sometimes you need a break even if for a day xD

And you're quite welcome neon^_^

no, i defintely agree. it's just nice to go and take a break for yourself! but i'll be stalking this thread like always... <_< i'm always lurking on here omg. that sounds really creepy i'm sorry. LOL

no, i defintely agree. it's just nice to go and take a break for yourself! but i'll be stalking this thread like always... <_< i'm always lurking on here omg. that sounds really creepy i'm sorry. LOL

Lawl xD no that actually makes me very happy hehe <3 I stalk my own thread just to see what I previously made xD No worries no creepy feelings here for me:p

I think I just finished my first signature, Kairi. It's not cute doe. But hey, my first one ever and I don't understand Gimp at all. I should've looked up tutorials.

I think I just finished my first signature, Kairi. It's not cute doe. But hey, my first one ever and I don't understand Gimp at all. I should've looked up tutorials.

Ooo I still want to see how it turned out<3

Also I usually only use GIMP for really cute buttons I learned to make on another site. I can show an example but it was my first really good one xD

Last edited:
For some reason the background won't loop continuously even though I selected for it to. It looped in GIMP but it won't when I upload it. It starts moving and then stops. ;A;

- - - Post Merge - - -

1signature_zps36f41176.gif

This is it. I messed up pretty bad when trying to fix the animation, some formatting got altered. BOO!

Last edited:
For some reason the background won't loop continuously even though I selected for it to. It looped in GIMP but it won't when I upload it. It starts moving and then stops. ;A;

- - - Post Merge - - -

1signature_zps36f41176.gif

This is it. I messed up pretty bad when trying to fix the animation, some formatting got altered. BOO!

That looks much better than my first attempt in GIMP hehe<3 Good job though on your first try<<(^_^)> also the button I successfully made in GIMP xD:

su9.gif

Last edited:
That looks much better than my first attempt in GIMP hehe<3 Good job though on your first try<<(^_^)> also the button I successfully made in GIMP xD:

su9.gif

Thanks. ;-; Hopefully I can get more used to the program and junk. Idk how to round the edges of a gif.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And that's a nice button! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back