• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are quite welcome<3 If you or anyone else lurking has gotten a sig could you please rate my thread what you think of my sigs<<(^_^)\ Would be super appreciated^^ And haha, these skills sadly took 10 of my 13 years of designing ugh a long road to take but oh so worth it and exciting:D

Omg was totally wondering how to give positive feedback and earlier I was about to be all up on your Wifi Feedback like "THANKS FOR THE SIG" but it felt wrong. Hahhaa.

Omg was totally wondering how to give positive feedback and earlier I was about to be all up on your Wifi Feedback like "THANKS FOR THE SIG" but it felt wrong. Hahhaa.

Oh haha that would've been funny, I would be all say what xD I definitely wish we could design like such in ACNL lol:p

And thanks so much for the rating<3

Note- Changed some pricing with revisions and added animations as these are very time consuming, specifically added animation. Hope these are reasonable and others still want my sigs<3

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the prices are (I forgot them ;-; ) but here goes nothing:

Username: PaperMoon
Font(s): anything works for me
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): the bottom right
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): nope
Border shape:Rectangle
Pattern: I like surprises :3
Frame decoration: large hearts
Text placement: Below
Mayor pic: n/a
Mayor/Town name: Isabel and it's Dover
Dream Address: 5000-3532-4395
Friend Code: 2332-4572-1418
Dreamies only? no
Dream Villagers: Cheri, Pekoe, Ankha, and Pietro
Current villagers: Grizzly, Winnie, Canberra, Pierce, Violet, Victoria, Klaus, Peaches, Lopez
Leaving Villagers: none
Any sprites? obtained: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34600000/Blue-Forget-Me-Not-flowers-34611681-1024-768.jpg
Native fruit: http://depann2000.com/gallery/temp/permissions-fruit-animal-crossing-7117.gif the orange one
Animated or Still? still please

thanks, for taking your time to make something beautiful for me and everyone else.

I'm not sure what the prices are (I forgot them ;-; ) but here goes nothing:

Username: PaperMoon
Font(s): anything works for me
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): the bottom right
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): nope
Border shape:Rectangle
Pattern: I like surprises :3
Frame decoration: large hearts
Text placement: Below
Mayor pic: n/a
Mayor/Town name: Isabel and it's Dover
Dream Address: 5000-3532-4395
Friend Code: 2332-4572-1418
Dreamies only? no
Dream Villagers: Cheri, Pekoe, Ankha, and Pietro
Current villagers: Grizzly, Winnie, Canberra, Pierce, Violet, Victoria, Klaus, Peaches, Lopez
Leaving Villagers: none
Any sprites? obtained: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34600000/Blue-Forget-Me-Not-flowers-34611681-1024-768.jpg
Native fruit: http://depann2000.com/gallery/temp/permissions-fruit-animal-crossing-7117.gif the orange one
Animated or Still? still please

thanks, for taking your time to make something beautiful for me and everyone else.

No worries yours is 150 tbt since there are no animations/extras<<(^_^)>I shall try and find a pixel version of a forget me not or I can try and work with that one^^ Is there a way you can link me to the image you wanted? xD Or describe it^_^? I shall quickly PM just so I get it right.

Need the bg link/description and payment before I begin<3

Last edited:
Just to warn you, I will be back for another sig in a few days for updates and just an overhaul I guess. LOL. And can we have custom art added onto, like, the side? Because someone is drawing my mayor. ;A; SUCH BEAUTIFUL ARTS.

Just to warn you, I will be back for another sig in a few days for updates and just an overhaul I guess. LOL. And can we have custom art added onto, like, the side? Because someone is drawing my mayor. ;A; SUCH BEAUTIFUL ARTS.

Looking forward to it<<(^_^)> And yup I can add any image so long as it is transparent or I can make it look good:D I would gladly add mayor pics^^

tbh i'm thinking of ordering another signature too, because i just want to stare at it all the time. *o* i know i keep telling you this, but your signatures are just so mesmerizing and really high quality.

tbh i'm thinking of ordering another signature too, because i just want to stare at it all the time. *o* i know i keep telling you this, but your signatures are just so mesmerizing and really high quality.

I agree with your sentiments entirely.

Oh gosh both of you<(。? ‿`♡) Thanks so much for the lovely compliments:blush:

And since I now have two order forms there are more options<<(^_^)

Last edited:
I agree with your sentiments entirely.

omg ok sorry this is so random, but did you finally get beau? i saw you bid a lot on the recent auctions and saw you bought him out and felt really excited for you. LOL

Oh gosh both of you<(。? ‿`♡) Thanks so much for the lovely compliments:blush:

And since I now have two order forms there are more options<<(^_^)

my bff is going to go order a signature now! but i'm going to pay for it if that's okay. once she submits the form i'll send you the tbt. ^^

omg ok sorry this is so random, but did you finally get beau? i saw you bid a lot on the recent auctions and saw you bought him out and felt really excited for you. LOL

omg yes i did. like ugh, was so excited! thanks!
tumblr_inline_mza9shMRy31rap2m6_zpse2373f8f.gif

my bff is going to go order a signature now! but i'm going to pay for it if that's okay. once she submits the form i'll send you the tbt. ^^

Sounds great<<(^_^) I shall note I am doing a trade/gift for a friend on TBT and am getting a chibi of my mayor so hope it's alright if I do hers first, I don't want to keep her waiting xD And I shall do all orders asap once the last order is finished<3 Feel free to send the tbt once my friends' sig is done or you can send it ahead of time I can wait, but I shall put your friend down for orders asap as well^_^

Whoo grats on Beau<3 He is my last of two dreamies xD Still need Ankha or Tucker to leave ;_; xD

Last edited:
There are some Whitney auctions going on. If you see if they can hold, then I can bid for you no problem. And I'll keep an eye out on another Beau. If I see one and you're not online, I'll bid. ˚∆˚ I just have Rod left. Gotta cycle out to get a Tia I bought today and then I'm gonna trade Wolfgang for Chief.

There are some Whitney auctions going on. If you see if they can hold, then I can bid for you no problem. And I'll keep an eye out on another Beau. If I see one and you're not online, I'll bid. ˚∆˚ I just have Rod left. Gotta cycle out to get a Tia I bought today and then I'm gonna trade Wolfgang for Chief.

Awww that's so kind of you<3 ^^ I think I shall just trade Ankha for Whitney since I am in no hurry to get them xD

Dooo itttt. I'll keep an eye out for Beau still. Plot resetting mine still. He keeps plotting his house while he's drunk or something, omg it's so bad.

Dooo itttt. I'll keep an eye out for Beau still. Plot resetting mine still. He keeps plotting his house while he's drunk or something, omg it's so bad.

I definitely will^_^ Yay thanks^^ I was plot restting Diana and the first reset she landed right next to stitches, the placement is adorable<<(^_^ xD I made a small path going by their homes^^ Sorry to hear about the bad placement Dx

kairi, if you ever get room i have a whitney you can have for free. she's in my old town, and yeah! 100% original and everything. yeah just let me know when you have room and i can go try to tt her out for you. i was keeping her because i thought i might want to move her to my new town, but i have freya now and i think that's enough snooty wolves for me. LOL

omg are you still reseting for beau though, @Stepheroo? D: i know how you feel. i was resetting for octavian earlier and it took like almost 12 hrs for him to actually pick a decent spot. T_T i'm going to go cry when i try to reset for beau tomorrow... lol

He picked a decent spot now. Next to Marina, Merengue, Julian, and I. In my orange orchard, but it'll look cute with his house color.

kairi, if you ever get room i have a whitney you can have for free. she's in my old town, and yeah! 100% original and everything. yeah just let me know when you have room and i can go try to tt her out for you. i was keeping her because i thought i might want to move her to my new town, but i have freya now and i think that's enough snooty wolves for me. LOL

omg are you still reseting for beau though, @Stepheroo? D: i know how you feel. i was resetting for octavian earlier and it took like almost 12 hrs for him to actually pick a decent spot. T_T i'm going to go cry when i try to reset for beau tomorrow... lol

OMGEEE<<(O_O I would be enthralled if I could have your wonderful Whitney<<(^_^) I would be honored to be able to get her, I shall certainly let you know when I get room<3 Definitely hold her please, if I can get Tucker out I can get Whitney and trade Ankha for Beau and be finished whooo<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back