• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop - justanothershop « ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry gnoixaim i had to go and didn't write a post telling you that because there was a blackout in the area, if you still want to help me catalog all those sets i'll give you 2 millions for it sorry for making you wait :(

I can offer two gold roses and some bells (depending on how much you want) for your hair bow wig?

How many bells additional would you add? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry gnoixaim i had to go and didn't write a post telling you that because there was a blackout in the area, if you still want to help me catalog all those sets i'll give you 2 millions for it sorry for making you wait :(

LOL, oh gosh. No worries! You can catalog tonight (or whenever you're ready) for free.<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Note- I won't be available for trades until 9-10pm CST. Please post when you're online tonight :)
{it'll take me longer to go on each individuals profile to see if you're on}

<3

i'll send you a pm at 10 CST and don't worry it's a small price for all the work you are saving me :) thanks again.

I lost my wifi for almost the entire day :( Will you still be doing this tomorrow?

I'll be doing this for however long people need sets :) Just PM me when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well then the dresser and bed. xD

Lol, PM me when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would I be able to purchase the Princess Series and if so could you give me a total price?

Princess set isn't for sale, once I get into that month again. I can surely buy another set. The current one I have is in my house :/

Hello, could I come and catalog the polka-dot set? I'm available all night. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Could I catalog the Minimalist series?
Could I buy the Sandwich Tank, Small Silk Hat, Shearling Boots, Two-Town Pants for 150K?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back