• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop - justanothershop « ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my ignorance, but if I'd like to catalog the gorgeous series (and I know its not re-orderable), is there any way that I can obtain a set? or would I have to purchase it from you? :confused:

Thanks so much for these.

Could I catalog the Apline and Cabin Series whenever you have a chance. Thank you.

Yes~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pardon my ignorance, but if I'd like to catalog the gorgeous series (and I know its not re-orderable), is there any way that I can obtain a set? or would I have to purchase it from you? :confused:

Thanks so much for these.

The Gorgeous set is a Gracie item/set, so you'd basically have to buy it from her to obtain it. OR yes - you can buy it from me. I suppose I do have an extra set laying around. Lol :) So just offer how much you're willing to buy it for.

*note - it costs 2,158,000 bells to already buy it from Gracie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Umm I'm really not sure of the price for it ...
Is 200k okay?? If not I can offer more :)

Yeah, that's fine ^^

Great :)
But the thing is I wouldn't be able to do the trade until tonight
Is it okay if you hold it for me ??

Great :)
But the thing is I wouldn't be able to do the trade until tonight
Is it okay if you hold it for me ??

What time? I have a birthday party to go to tonight, but I'll be back around 10pm CST. Just PM when available^^

Yeah I think I'm available around that time :)
So can u pm me when u back ?? If not I can stalk this thread until you online again xD

Thank you for responding!

I barely have 2mil in my bank account. lol. D: But I will save up and let you know.

Thanks again!

can i catalog these sets? sorry for needing to catalog so much but it would save me a lot of time and time is money :p, i ca give you 2 dangos a lot of gyroids and bells if you want i know it's free to catalog but i need so much sets :S

Alpine
Astro
Blue
Classic
Exotic
Green
Jingle
Kiddie
Lovely
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Polka-Dot
Ranch
Royal
Robo
Rococo
Sleek Series
Stripe Series
Sweets Series

Last edited:
can i catalog these sets? sorry for needing to catalog so much but it would save me a lot of time and time is money :p, i ca give you 2 dangos a lot of gyroids and bells if you want i know it's free to catalog but i need so much sets :S

Alpine
Astro
Blue
Classic
Exotic
Green
Jingle
Kiddie
Lovely
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Polka-Dot
Ranch
Royal
Robo
Rococo
Sleek Series
Stripe Series
Sweets Series

Lol, no worries ! Tips are always appreciated ^^

tell me when you are available i'll tip well thanks for doing this, it really saves us a lot of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back