• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Just restarted ACWW...

Bells
after trading my copy and getting an itch to play it again, only I have nothing lol, I forgot how long it takes to build everything up,I have only oranges and Nooks shack, I was wondering if anyone would mind me visiting their town to buy a shovel and grab a range of fruit? Otherwise it'll take me a week to get to a place where i'm happy moseying along. Unfortunately I have to work all night tonight so i suppose I can save up some money but is anyone about tomorrow (I am on BST) or willing to send me a PM to help me out?

I would be ever so grateful!

Ask Tide, that person is on my visitor messages.
I know that person has wild world.
Though I don't know if that person has all the fruit trees.

Ask Tide, that person is on my visitor messages.
I know that person has wild world.
Though I don't know if that person has all the fruit trees.

Awww....Thanks for bringing me up!

On topic: Anywho, M.O.T.T., I'll gladly help you whenever we can arrange our meeting in my town.

Last edited:
Awesome, well i've not long finished a nightshift *snore* so if anyone is about later when I post, (probably about 6 BST) I am really grateful :) I managed to get a shovel today but I have a weekend off and was planning on just getting my town up to scratch, AC3ds is taking FOREVER to announce a release date. Looking forward to E3.

I too have just gotten back into Wild World and was interested if anyone could help me out with fruit or bells. I already have apples and pears.

yeah i got into wild world last night, i'm happy to wifi with you sometime :)

Back