• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

July 3rd Summer Update Discussion Thread

Maybe Guluver unwittingly caused a coup, became captain then was “accidentally” knocked overboard ❓

That would be funny! I like that! I can't wait to see Gulliver's full text now to see what happened to make him change outfits. Maybe it will be something equally wacky.

Why fly when you can dive? Gonna put Dodo Airlines out of business and swim to other islands. Time to get JACKED.
Just let one of your jocks know before you do... at least mine always tell me to let them know whenever I wanna swim to another island, and that they're working on their backstroke XD

Called it that there would be an update in July, as well as them adding fireworks (though not until August for this one). Fireworks were a given seeing how they've been in EVERY game since the Gamecube one. Even Wild World had them.

I wonder what they mean by “New Encounter” with Gulliver? He is dressed different, so I guess he got a promotion?

Swimming and diving was my favorite thing to do in New Leaf so I’m really happy

You're still missing my point..they gave an update appreciate it and move on. You don't have to love it but don't be ungrateful. It's like when I asked for something for my birthday. I didn't get tht exact thing but my mom still went out of her way to give me something. I appreciated the thought. It's just about being grateful. :/
I absolutely love this game and the update, and I support the update model they're going for with it.

However. That does not mean you can tell other users who don't agree with you or me and many others that they're wrong and should move on and 'appreciate' it as a kind gesture. I think that the consumer gave Nintendo all the appreciation they needed when 11 million people bought the game in 11 days. If people are upset about something not being in a game that they paid a lot of money for (and again, I am in favour of them slowly rolling out content over time to keep the game active for many years to come), then you have no right to say that they can't at least voice their opinion.

There are lots of people who are being hysterical on social media and literally screaming whenever there isn't an update. I don't agree with that either, since that is being ungrateful if people are expecting updates all the time, but I can't see anyone like that posting in here. People are just calmly posting their thoughts/concerns.

Did not enjoy wedding event but I'm a dirty little timetraveler and got through it. This upcoming update is *chef's kiss *

hello yall!
Post automatically merged:

oh shoot i'm so dumb, i thought i clicked on another thread

Y’all with northern hem islands are hyped
I, with my southern hem island, am afraid :LOL:

Back