• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction Judy the Snooty Cub (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioness

Mass Hysteria
Bells
Switch
6883-5142-2421
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (83) +
Judy_NH.png

I am accept TBT as well as any items I have on my Wishlist and missing DIY list.

Unfortunately she is not original, as the person I got her from gave her a plain white custom shirt (looks boring) and a custom purple shirt with gold japanese text (actually looks good on her). I gave her the pink Dreamy Dress, seen below that looks really good on her.
L0dyl08.jpg
TopsTexOnepieceBalloonHYumekawa0.png

I can't fit Judy in my future plans for my town so I am forcing her out via amiibo.

This auction will end in 2 hours at 2:30PM EST.

Current Bid: 200 TBT.

Last edited:
Can I see the Japanese Shirt on Judy? (I'm not buying her, I already have her, but I'm interested to see it)

I never took a picture of it, as I only decided to sell her a few days ago. I'm scanning a bunch of amiibos, so if she is wearing it one day I'll add it to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back