• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ★彡JoJo's Little Shack [OPEN]★彡

Will you hire anyone? ^^ because I wanna open a shop! But I would much rather work at one ^_^

Why is it called "Groids and more Groids" if it only comes with 2?

At minimum shouldn't it come with 4, as plural + plural, not singular + singular? Or did I overlook something?

This is too much fun, JoJo your threads are my personal favorites.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm looking to help with your "shack". Other details should be worked out over PM.

No, before you even ask, I'm not trolling, nor am I spamming (at least, I don't have the intent).

Last edited:
That would cost $$$$ Yes It is for sale at 5 Million! We are going to be buying more!

question about the Build a Garden! i have a ton of flowers but they're all just kinda dumped in the middle of my town, not organized or anything. but there is a LOT, like 50+ easily. would you be willing to go through those and organize/place them so that they'd breed? I wanted to double check just because there's so many and i'm not sure if you have a limit. i wouldn't need any trees planted or anything, just the flowers! no idea how to organize them.

Back