• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Join my forums, get gmail!

[quote="] I suggest you have a spam board there. [/quote]
Did you see the suggestions board? Well, at any rate, I added one.

I love that game.
It is one of my favorites.
PM me somethime when I'm on if you want to play.
Sorry but I can't tonight.

The mod offer is only good for the next person! Two people have taken it, so only one is left! Hurry while you have the chance!

i can't currently play cause im a very busy person, maybe in summer Ill play. when i don't have much school works.

that game is pretty old, not too great i thought... i like the Warcraft Series more

:)

Warcraft II all the way!!!

:D

...hey... my name is brown... im a Hole! yay!!! Hugs for everyone

:)

Now way Starcraft rules!!
I love that game sooo much. Favorite on the PC, besides may be Black and White, unfortunatley I can't install it until I get a new computer, mine is like 7 or more years old now, and It has been restarted due to clutter many a time.
Star Craft doesn't take up too much space though.

SPORGE27 said:
Now way Starcraft rules!!
I love that game sooo much. Favorite on the PC, besides may be Black and White, unfortunatley I can't install it until I get a new computer, mine is like 7 or more years old now, and It has been restarted due to clutter many a time.
Star Craft doesn't take up too much space though.
Its in black and white? Mine is in full color.

Alright, whatever your status here, (mod, sage, etc.) you will have it the same way on my forums if you join. So, if you're a sage here, you become a sage there!

Back