• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♥Jen's Shop for her Collectibles Quest♥

black loafers and white tights :D and great I'll send it now sweety! Thank you!

Lauren's finished sprite :3:
laurenbig.png

<3

I want to die it's so cute! Thank you Jen! Did you make your avatar as well?

I'm glad you like it! :)
I put it together, but the lovely art is by Marceline :3 I do pixels decently enough, but I'm terrible at actually drawing </3 (which is getting especially frustrating with one thing I want to do)

well I credited you in my signature so people can get some lovely things from you :D

Okay I decided what I wanted for my pixels ^^

For the large pixel, I'd like the same hairstyle/colour and eye colour/shape as my avatar. Also wearing the same crown [better-ish pic here.] And for the rest of her outfit, these items:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

And then for the small pixel, I'd like the same eye colour/shape and hair colour as my avatar but with this hair. I think the photo might be of the ponytail hair but could you please try and make it look like a big ballerina bun instead? c:
And for the outfit in the smaller one I'd like these items, please! :3
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The stockings go under the jeans, obviously, I'm just including them so you'll know what colour socks I'd like showing through the straps on the shoes c:

And my offer was 750 forum bells :3 Thank you so much, your work is so cute!! xx

Last edited:
I'll get started soon :3 Do you want the crown crooked like in your avatar or the way it'd be ingame?

i'd like it a little crooked, please - thanks for asking!! :3

soooo so so cute!! omg i'm in love! if it's not too much trouble is there any way you could make her bun bigger in the smaller one?? like REALLY big, like this:

Screen shot 2013-09-15 at 5.40.39 PM.jpg

other than that they're absolutely PERFECT!! thank you so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

aah it looks so cute as my avatar!! :3

SO PERFECT OH GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOOOOU DDDD: XOXOXOX

Done for Lauren:
peanut.png

Due to the fact that I haven't done these before, I'd rather not do villagers unless for a huge offer x__x Since I'm still getting used to them.

I'm here to get my stolen smiley back >;/

agh i love my pixels so much D: thank youuuuu again lol!! xx

Back