• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Jelly Bay: "we are trying our best"

Island/Town Name
Jelly Bay
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Roses

princelio

aspiring rose
Bells
Switch
4813-7325-3317
Tasty Cake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Xl5xbcx.jpg

hello and welcome to scenic Jelly Bay. we don't get a lot of tourism here - our town is pretty sleepy, all things considered - but we're a community who is always Trying Their Best. whether or not we're succeeding really depends, but hey, it's all about the journey!

current residents and layout:

O36yGfP.jpg

(the second human there is my nesting partner, but they don't play anymore lol)

Jelly Bay - come for the annoying waterfall entrance, stay because...uh...well, we're still working on that part,

JegFcw6.jpg

(beautiful entrance sign made by Aronthaer!)

more about the town will be added as i take pics and remember to update!

Last edited:
dream address: DA-9187-9301-7138

current residents and info:

yes, this is a cringe town where the cringe island rep makes up cringe stories and stuff about their cringe adorable villagers. i'll update this more when i've taken more pics of people! the roster was completed fairly recently through island hunting and campsite luck, with some amiibo help too.

island rep: Lio
wRq1srI.jpg

former mayor of a town called Aikyo, although how he got anything official done with his lackadaisical attitude and varying attention span is anyone's guess. there is probably a reason he didn't go up for reelection after serving...two terms?? wow ok then

other residents:

(to be filled out, but just imagine there is something really cool here. are you picturing it? wow, it's so cool)

Last edited:
yesterday was my birthday!! i figured from previous games that someone was gonna grab me right out of my house first thing and drag me to a surprise party, and i kept reminding myself to dress cute before i turned the game off the day before, and yet i still ended up looking like a literal zombie 😌 c'est la vie

the entire event was really cute!
NdWigUO.jpg

Mk7zKEO.jpg

i love how fancy everyone looked, and i also really like that you get cupcakes for the party to give out to people who weren't there. i wasn't a huge fan of how all of my unwrapped cupcakes fell onto billy's garbage floor, but it's the thought that counts

i will try and update this later today or tomorrow with some res. info and such. it's been a busy weekend! also i popped the dream address into the previous post - just know that j-bay isn't very fancy or overly developed, although there are some areas i am proud of that i think look neat 🙂 it definitely still needs more work!

Back