• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

freebtbt3_by_jintii-daq1ejn.png

\ ^ Q ^ /

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I AM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THANK YOU SO MUCH HE IS PERFECT AAA
(AND YOU DIDNT DEFILE HIM OMG)

It's been 5 pages :D

Username: Venice
Character type: OC
Character name: Lavender
Ref(s): Lavender
Personality: She loves to help others through the use of her magic. She loves the gentler part of life and enjoys simple danes and nature. She finds her magic works best this way. Lavender is a very kind and kind at heart.
Notes:

Username: Locket
Character name: Rae
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/680133.rae
Personality: Shy, kind, likes to rap and dance (but doesn't want to show it off)
Notes: Don't forget all the ombres :)

Thanks if you do her!

Username: Shiemi
Character name: Haru
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/677785.haru
Personality: Shy, extremely creative, and kind hearted.
Notes: The mask around his mouth is optional, and it'd actually be cool to get some art of him w/ out the mask, but anything is fine! If you want to include the bookbag, that'd be awesome too! His expressions should probably look innocent, or happy. :)

Thank you for your consideration!

prayy to lord satan because keitara stayed up till 7:30 am again just to draw random things!!!!

@hatoi
calming_by_xkeitara-daq7eei.png

Last edited:
Username: awesomeelle2001
Character type: Mayor (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart)
Character name: Elle
Ref(s):
IMG_3583.jpg

Personality: Excited, Eager, Enthusiastic, Peppy
Notes: Sorry for the blurry photo, her hair is a reddish brown and is in a ponytail which is a little unclear in the picture. The white thing by her neck area is a white scarf as well haha.
Thanks if you can do this!

Last edited:
prayy to lord satan because keitara stayed up till 7:30 am again just to draw random things!!!!

@hatoi
calming_by_xkeitara-daq7eei.png

I replied on dA but... UAA!! He looks so gorgeous and lovely!! Thank you so much for drawing him!! ;///;

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I AM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THANK YOU SO MUCH HE IS PERFECT AAA
(AND YOU DIDNT DEFILE HIM OMG)

lmaoo glad you like!! I don't know what sins he has so I can't defile him... yet... ahaha....

you might want to upload an image to the gallery for better reference! the thumbnail picture is a bit hard to make out the details with o:

please only post one character per request!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Daddie [Gamzee is still fine orz]
Character name: September
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/0kktilpepyd
Personality: A mute who wishes he can talk more. When he's nervous he's prone to fidget with his thumbs and tongue-clicking. He tries his best to keep to himself but he really wish that he can get more friends.
Notes: woo I hope I did everything correctly, I was just lurkin in the shadows for a bit. Love the new setup.
emoji35_by_emoji_icon-d6mc2am.gif

473f6a820f1dfdbd13f698db1798cf2d.png

Username: Sirena
Character type: Mayor
Character name: Kris
Ref(s): ♥♥♥
Personality: energetic, determined, silly, likes desserts + yellow flowers
Notes: Please follow the ref sheet. ♥

Thank you for considering! ;v;

Username: Espurr
Character type: OC it's an adopted adoptable idk blame umeiko
Character name: Uchū (宇宙, it means space. Galaxy owl, ya dig?)
Ref(s): X
Personality: I haven't thought of one yet. Total cinnamon roll?
Notes: I'd prefer it to be on a transparent background and a square canvas. I'm prolly gonna resize it to fit in my signature and replace that totally-not-stolen Espurr gif. A close-eyed mspaint image would do good down there.

Thanks much.

Username: Pokemanz
Character name: Cyrus
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/562509.cyrus
Personality: Quiet and distant. Not very open with people, not even with close friends. He's got a tough and cool kind of vibe.
Notes: This is an adoptable I bought a long time ago so he doesn't have hardly anything with regards to a specific outfit or a reference sheet or even simple details. You're free to draw him however you like!

ALSO TY LILLIEE FOR MY BAB I TOTALLY FORGOT TO SAY IT WAY BACK WHEN

Back