• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ive only been here a less than a month and everyone hates me

Status
Not open for further replies.

antlerer

Bells
just bcuz my posts yesterday.
i was upset ok. the nice people were nice.
the "you are stupid" people were the "you are stupid" people.
i learned my mistake ok?

I don't hate you noone does :) some people can be silly

hating you for posting a thread about a town and saying you're leaving tbt? that would be a bit ridiculous.
just because someone isn't saying what you want to hear or has opposing opinions to you doesn't make them not nice.
only one person said 'you are stupid', and looking at the post, it was directed more at hacking rather than you personally.
chin up. I don't hate you.

I think people were frustrated because it seemed like you were looking for someone to fix your mistake. The problem is that your town corrupted because of a cheat. People repeatedly told you that subject is not allowed here. You made multiple threads and also said you were leaving in at least two of those threads, which you obviously didn't do. Whining that people are mean doesn't endear you to anyone. I doubt anyone "hates" you, but enough with the pity party, okay?

Agreed with Belle. Don't accuse people you don't know of hating you. Just get on with your game. If you applied the same amount of energy to improving your new town that you do to these threads, you could do wondrous things with it. Enough complaining, today is a new day, play your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back