• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I've got a puppy!

MarineSong2001

Bells
Mailbox
Oscar the Patterdale Terrier has only been with us for a day, but he's incredible! He is just so clever - he knows 'sit' already, and we're working on 'come here'. He loves people and is very affectionate - so snuggly, he cries for a cuddle and he falls asleep on you. But he has loads of energy, because of his breed.

Does anyone else have a Patterdale Terrier? (Unfortunately there are unintelligent and ignorant people who give them a bad reputation, much like Staffies. Some people just don't train their dogs correctly and give them boundaries, and then when they start misbehaving they blame it on the dog! :()

If you are unfamiliar, this is what they look like:

AA6B6CE7-3B84-4D13-B23B-67B11133C68C-191-00000066F5EE5604.jpeg

D0A24911-40BB-4E42-9963-B3238460F4D0-191-000000677779C39E.jpg

Last edited:
I don't own that breed, but I do own a kelpie. She's adorable but she's getting old, unfortunately.

That's awesome that you got a new, smart puppy! I'm happy for you. :D

Awww, how adorable! I love your little Oscar, he's so cute. I'd love to have that kind of dog but my mom wants a really big dog like an Australian or German Shepherd.

Awww, how adorable! I love your little Oscar, he's so cute. I'd love to have that kind of dog but my mom wants a really big dog like an Australian or German Shepherd.
That isn't him, that's a picture of a random Patterdale that I got off the Internet lol. :) But I will post a picture of him.

My mum is the opposite, she doesn't really like big dogs.

Ooohh, I just know about this breed! They are not familiar in my country.

Patterdale terrier looks a lot like my rescued mutt Lilo physically and personality-wise, only my Lilo is bit smaller in size XD

Glad you have Oscar in your life! Have fun! :D

Terriers are SO MUCH ENERGY it's crazy! We have Boston Terriers and a half chihuahua half rat terrier and they can really be a handful sometimes. But so affectionate and really great animals. Happy for you! The coloration on them is really pretty!

Aww what a cutie!
I just got 2 new puppies as I was so lonely after having to put my old dog down before Christmas.

Your dog is so sweet!

Tbh, a lot of dogs seem stupid due to the lack of training. Its unfortunate cause it's not their fault they always misbehave.

I got my German Shepard "Patchy" when he was a puppy.

Last edited:
Omg! What a super cute dog. Congratulations on the new puppy! I’ve met a couple Patterdale Terriers recently and they were such sweethearts. Good luck with yours!

Back