merinda!

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4766-8592-5202
Yellow Candy
Cake
hellllo again everyone.
i'm not sure if i'd recognise anyone here but i'm slowly getting back into playing NH so thought i'd go back to where it all started.
TBT is so nostalgic as i was on here through my teenage years, anyway i digress.

so hello from melbourne, australia. 😊

Welcome back to TBT! I was active from 2013-2015 and then left from 2015-2018 for a three year hiatus. I've been active again since 2018, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I agree that old TBT is very nostalgic.

What's your favorite thing about NH so far?

Hi! Welcome back to the forums!

I've left a few times (mainly because I've forgotten my password and/or username), but I like to come on every now and again! ^^

Who's your favorite Animal Crossing villager, btw? c:
Do you like any of the new ones in NH? :0

Welcome back to the forums! 🌟

I love your adorable rep in your profile picture! Hope you enjoy it back on TBT. 😊

Welcome back to TBT! I was active from 2013-2015 and then left from 2015-2018 for a three year hiatus. I've been active again since 2018, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I agree that old TBT is very nostalgic.

What's your favorite thing about NH so far?
i think there are a couple of mods who weren't mods when i was active and there was a big group of us way back when.

i absolutely love the Happy Home Paradise DLC, i had the NL equivalent. i love doing all the home stuff and I found it very substantial for the gameplay!

yours?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Welcome back to the forums!

I've left a few times (mainly because I've forgotten my password and/or username), but I like to come on every now and again! ^^

Who's your favorite Animal Crossing villager, btw? c:
Do you like any of the new ones in NH? :0
i used to visit religiously on the daily, the site has even changed a lot.

i looooove bunnie, my boyfriend imported a plushie of her from overseas for me 🥰 but sprinkle is a second fave as she's my birthday buddy.
i love judy for her colouring, but don't feel either way.

yourself?

i think there are a couple of mods who weren't mods when i was active and there was a big group of us way back when.

i absolutely love the Happy Home Paradise DLC, i had the NL equivalent. i love doing all the home stuff and I found it very substantial for the gameplay!

yours?
Post automatically merged:

i used to visit religiously on the daily, the site has even changed a lot.

i looooove bunnie, my boyfriend imported a plushie of her from overseas for me 🥰 but sprinkle is a second fave as she's my birthday buddy.
i love judy for her colouring, but don't feel either way.

yourself?
Zucker is my favorite villager of all time ;v; Melba is a close second!
Out of the new ones, I love Sherb, Judy, and Cephalobot! ^^

Hello! 🎉WELCOME BACK 🎉 I never knew you but I hope you have a super fantastic time here! What is your favorite fruit in AC games? Mine are the Perfect Cherries! ALSO I LOVE BUNNIE TOO :D SHE IS MY FAVORITE! The wonderful amazing LittleMissPanda drew Bunnie for me a while ago!
BUNNIE IS READY FOR THE FROGGY PARTY!.png

Hello! 🎉WELCOME BACK 🎉 I never knew you but I hope you have a super fantastic time here! What is your favorite fruit in AC games? Mine are the Perfect Cherries! ALSO I LOVE BUNNIE TOO :D SHE IS MY FAVORITE! The wonderful amazing LittleMissPanda drew Bunnie for me a while ago!
View attachment 441154
i love peaches irl, and that’s what my native is in my town atm.
i really wish they bought back the bananas and lemons in this game. persimmons i could go without.
and what a cute drawing, with the little keroppi clip too.

i’m presuming you have the kerropi items in nh?

yours?

Terraforming. Most of my island has been terraformed in one way or another.

i love peaches irl, and that’s what my native is in my town atm.
i really wish they bought back the bananas and lemons in this game. persimmons i could go without.
and what a cute drawing, with the little keroppi clip too.

i’m presuming you have the kerropi items in nh?
Yes I do! I LOVE KEROPPI SO MUCHIE! My nanna bought me the sanrio cards before they restocked them so I had them when they were the rarest thing ever! I love them in ACNL and ACNH! I LOVE SANRIO!

Welcome back to TBT, and nice to meet you! ^^ I've only really been active on here for a little over a year or so, but I've been having a blast. I hope you'll enjoy it here again!

ayeeeee hey, merinda!! i’m super late to this, but welcome back to tbt!! i doubt we knew each other back in the day, so it’s lovely to meet you! if that’s your island rep in your avatar, you look great!! love the black and pink combo. 🖤💗

bunnie and sprinkle are two of my favourite villagers as well, especially sprinkle! i love the peppy villagers so much; their designs are so cute! i’ve currently got sprinkle and audie on my island, and plan on having at least one more peppy (shino) and maybe tangy as well? i don’t know, my island’s gonna be overrun with peppies and normals. 🤣 it was so sweet of your boyfriend to send you a bunnie plushie, too! <3

who are your current villagers in new horizons? do you like them all, or is there one (or a few) that you could do without? do you have any specific theme/s in mind for your island, or do you just decorate however you want?

Back