• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Items needed!

I can give you black roses if you don’t mind waiting until tomorrow.

Hi there i have the below. how many of them would you like?
Purple Roses
Purple Mums
Purple Pansies
Purple Windflowers
Black roses

Hi there i have the below. how many of them would you like?
Purple Roses
Purple Mums
Purple Pansies
Purple Windflowers
Black roses
How many do you have of each and for how much? I need 20 purple roses and 20 black if you have them? And 10 windflowers and pansies :)

I have a ton of black roses I can sell you if you're still looking <3

How many do you have of each and for how much? I need 20 purple roses and 20 black if you have them? And 10 windflowers and pansies :)
i can do 20 purple roses, 20 black roses, 10 purple windflowers and 10 pansies for 6NMT?

I have 15 black roses and 5 black Tulips, 5 purple roses. Would you be willing pay 1 tbt each?

I have 20 black roses, 15 black tulips, and 3 purple roses if you still need any after purchasing from jadetine :')

I have 15 black roses and 5 black Tulips, 5 purple roses. Would you be willing pay 1 tbt each?
Hello! Can i get the black and purple roses from you please? So 20TBT?

I have 20 black roses, 15 black tulips, and 3 purple roses if you still need any after purchasing from jadetine :')

Hello! Can i get the black roses and tulips please? 35 TBT

Heya I have lots of purple pansies if you still need some :) I'd like NMT in exchange if that's okay. Just let me know how many you need so we can work out a price!

Heya I have lots of purple pansies if you still need some :) I'd like NMT in exchange if that's okay. Just let me know how many you need so we can work out a price!
Hello! Yes please if they are still avalible. How many pansies?

Back