It is REVEALED!!!!!!!!!!!&

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
It has finally happened, I don't even need to post a link it should be on every game site by now.

This controller has unlimited possibilities in my opinion.

ITS AMAZING...ITS LIKE A REMOTE, BUT COOLER...SENSES MOVEMENTS...GO TO IGN TO SEE PICS AND LIKE 4 ARTICLES ABOUT DEMOS AND OTHER STUFF....WOW!!!!!!! (i was excited, had to use all caps)

a friend of mine is sceptical of it... claiming its a remote... but really, you cant judge something's feel, and use, til you've used it, and felt it.

i, for one, being an artist, see what's comming... this will do more than play games, you're going to be able to use Art Programs, like Photoshop... this, is going to be awsome

:)

I just saw the revo's controller trailer. If you want to see it you can for free in
Gamespot.com

And im not so impressed witht he controller, it looks just like a remote controller.
They should've made something more revolutionary, even thought I wasn't expecting
anything like that.

Oh well, guess we will have to wait and see.

ZERO_13 said:
I just saw the revo's controller trailer. If you want to see it you can for free in
Gamespot.com

And im not so impressed witht he controller, it looks just like a remote controller.
They should've made something more revolutionary, even thought I wasn't expecting
anything like that.

Oh well, guess we will have to wait and see.
It isn't what it is now but what it can be!

It can be a remote, a pointer, a fishing pole, a swowd, a fist, a wand, a gun(many varietys), A knife, a bow and arrow, a baton, a shovel, a drill, a paddle,
It can be pretty much anything!

Moves in 3D allowing many inventive controls, when held sideways it is a classic NES controller, adn also sideways it can be used like the wheel of a gokart!

I suggest not deciding until you try it.

Consider it an air mouse , It has almost limitless possibilities, and third party developers were commenting on how they liked it!
This could get more games for the Rev and shut down one of the other game systems!

Just keep an open mind,

I was looking on the PS2 forums, and I saw many comments against it but furthere in the thread more and more seemed to like it.

SPORGE27 said:
I suggest not deciding until you try it.

Consider it an air mouse , It has almost limitless possibilities, and third party developers were commenting on how they liked it!
This could get more games for the Rev and shut down one of the other game systems!

Just keep an open mind,

I was looking on the PS2 forums, and I saw many comments against it but furthere in the thread more and more seemed to like it.
I dont like it, it sucks

It truly is revolutionary...
Proof: 1st revolution- Dpad
2nd revolution- Analog stick
3rd revolution- Rev controller (whatever it is)

Back