• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!! Could you do this from 0:00 - 0:04 and from 1:04 - 1:08? Thank you so much, you’re so kind to help people out like this!

@Peridots Here is "Foster The People - Worst Nites (Official Audio)":

AFG-F---
DCD-F---

High G and A, low C and D.

And:

D-C-AGDC
D-F---zz

Last C and the last two D's are low, first D, first C, A, and G are high.

@Tamoru Here is "Jonathan Groff - Lost in the Woods (From "Frozen 2"/Lyric Video)":

EGFECD--
-zzzzzzz

High G, all other notes low.

Or, to draw it out more:

E-G-F-E-
C-D---zz

High G, all other notes low.

hi! thanks so much for doing this i suck at town tunes T-T
i have two request either
1:23 to 1:23 or
1:06 to1:18 which every one is easier for you!

edit @kiwikenobi see if it works now!

Last edited:
@hoshi4k The first video you posted would not play for me. It gave me this error:

1616013952869.png

Please check the link and post it again, and I'll be happy to give it a try.

Here is "[M/V] SEVENTEEN - (Oh My!)":

G-GGA-D-
C---zzzz

High G and A, low C and D.

hi there, can you create a town tune of this song?

the seconds are 1:16 - 1:23. it's ok if you can only use 1 lyric/part. thank you in advance!

Hi! Could you try to do somewhere around 0:13-0:18 from "Serotonin" by girl in red? 0v0

hi! can you please make the first 6 seconds (0:00-0:06) of this song into a tune? I've been trying for a while but just don't have the talent for this stuff lol

@Zeppeli Here is "Serotonin (Clean Version) (Audio) - girl in red":

GGGE---z
GDDDC---

Second and third G are high, first and last G and all other notes are low.

@ChineseWeebster Here is "HD Midnight Sun - Aimer - RE: I AM":

DEF---zz
DEFAG---

Low D and E, high G and A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back