• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

is there a way to get different variations of the mom aprons and backpacks?

ekcomyth

Bells
keep getting the same yellow one for bag and apron and i have multiple of them in my closet. cant even customise.

following for an answer! i seem to get variants of the candle, tea cozy, art pieces, etc. but never the bag; unique aprons maybe just twice.
(side note: if you want, i could trade you a pink bag for a yellow one?)

following for an answer! i seem to get variants of the candle, tea cozy, art pieces, etc. but never the bag; unique aprons maybe just twice.
(side note: if you want, i could trade you a pink bag for a yellow one?)
do u just get the variants through the mail? also yes! lets trade lol. your town?

Hello! I can confirm that you should get different variations of the Mom clothing each year. I got the yellow with blue M versions in 2020, but TTed back through 2011 specifically to test this and ended up getting the white with flowers versions that year. I didn't do 2012 because I wanted to get back to the present for the Fishing Tourney, but I suspect I would have got a third kind if I'd kept going.

Interestingly, if you visit https://nookplaza.net/ and search for Mom clothing, the variations are numbered 1 through 8. I'm not sure if the numbers are pulled from the game's code but I say it is interesting because the first time around I got all the "1" variants, and the second time I got the "2" variants. This makes me wonder if whichever version you start with, you will cycle through them in order so you won't get doubles. Unsure about this and I don't currently have the energy to TT through 8 years to test lol but it's something to think about!!

Hello! I can confirm that you should get different variations of the Mom clothing each year. I got the yellow with blue M versions in 2020, but TTed back through 2011 specifically to test this and ended up getting the white with flowers versions that year. I didn't do 2012 because I wanted to get back to the present for the Fishing Tourney, but I suspect I would have got a third kind if I'd kept going.

Interestingly, if you visit https://nookplaza.net/ and search for Mom clothing, the variations are numbered 1 through 8. I'm not sure if the numbers are pulled from the game's code but I say it is interesting because the first time around I got all the "1" variants, and the second time I got the "2" variants. This makes me wonder if whichever version you start with, you will cycle through them in order so you won't get doubles. Unsure about this and I don't currently have the energy to TT through 8 years to test lol but it's something to think about!!
omgg thanks for this!
Post automatically merged:

now that i know, i regretted spending 5 nmt for a couple of variants smh

Last edited:
Hi! I'm ignorant, how can i get mom's items?
Not ignorant, learning! :blush: Mom will send you a letter each month with an item from Mom's set attached. I'm not exactly sure what dates they come (if it's not just random) but you should get the same item each month depending on what hemisphere you're in.

Jan - Art
Feb - Embroidery
Mar - Candles
Apr - Tissue box
May - Knapsack
Jun - Apron
Jul - Plushie
Aug - Pen stand
Sept - Cushion
Oct - Tea cosy
Nov - Kitchen mat
Dec - Sweater

Jan - Art
Feb - Plushie
Mar - Cushion
Apr - Tea cosy
May - Kitchen mat
Jun - Sweater
Jul - Pen stand
Aug - Embroidery
Sept - Candles
Oct - Tissue box
Nov - Knapsack
Dec - Apron

hello! i was wondering what day she sends you the apron if you do TT ive been trying to get the white with flowers apron but have not received a gift from her in the mail.

hello! i was wondering what day she sends you the apron if you do TT ive been trying to get the white with flowers apron but have not received a gift from her in the mail.
I don’t believe they’re active anymore. This thread is from 2020 😅.

You can get it in the month of June.

I found it from searching google; here and here.

usually, you should get different variants each year. however cyrus can customize the mom gifts!!

Back