Is there a limit to Jacob's Ladders?

SneezingPrince

Green Thumb
Bells
I've been TTing to progress on my town and its been a couple of months (both irl and ingame) since Ive seen a Jacob's Ladder.
I used to get one every second day when I finally reached perfect town status around 9 months ago, but after 10 Jacob's Ladder's, I havent seen any new one since then? Last time I saw a Jacob's Ladder, it was back then, 8 months ago.

I can confirm that my town has been a perfect town every single day, with the help of the Keep Town Beautiful ordinance, so it would be weird to see them stop growing for around 8 months once I owned 10 of them.

Could it possibly be because I have all 10 of them planted in my town instead of having them in a storage?

EDIT and SOLVED: If placed, your town can only grow a limited amount of jacob's ladder!
I removed all 10 of them, put them in a storage locker in my house and a new one appeared on the same day!

Last edited:
EDIT and SOLVED: If placed, your town can only grow a limited amount of jacob's ladder!
I removed all 10 of them and a new one appeared on the same day !

Oh, that's good to know. I had moved mine to other locations and haven't had any new ones in a while. I'll try picking them up and see if I can get more.

I will update this thread once I have the confirmation that they keep on growing every few days, so far only one appeared near a cliff on the same day so Im pretty positive it might continue this way!

I removed all 10 of them and a new one appeared on the same day !

I have over 20 in town, yet I still get them. Not very often, but that's only due to my limited cliff space.

I TT'd yesterday, and got two, after not getting any for three months.

It's all to do with cliff space, and general luck.

Thanks for this thread! I am going to put mine away and grow more :)

This very useful information. Thank you! I have just today started paying after a break through summer and growing more jacobs ladders will definitely be one of my new to-do's.

Back