• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else keep a town in Slot B just to travel to?

OpenSauce

Bells
I have a second town in my Slot B memory card which is 5 months ahead and 4 hours behind my main town. I exclusively use it as a travel destination for my villager in Slot A.

This allows me to get some daylight in-game on the days where I often play the game quite late while also letting me get a change of scenery from the current season, especially during the snowy months (with the added bonus of more variety in fish and bugs).

Having somewhere to go outside of my town also just makes the game world feel larger.

Do any of you do something similar? How have you set up yours?

I have one that I like to visit. It’s actually the original owner’s town as I got the copy of my game used and it came with the memory card that they never wiped. I was going to erase it but then I figured I’d keep it as a secondary town. Some of the names are a bit questionable but alas. From the way their villagers were talking they last played in 2006 so I feel like I saved those poor villagers in a way.

Back