• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Is there a glitch in our Nook matrix?

TommyTDL

Bells
Is anyone else having this issue?

I've lost track of exactly how long it's been going on but maybe 20 days (since before Toy Day) our Nooks store keeps offering the same two items for sale on the floor display (the display on the floor to the left when you walk in - not the items on the table or the three items along the back wall). When the glitch first started it offered the yellow round space heater for sale in that area for maybe six days in a row and then it started alternating between the heater and a menorah candles. Every day it is one of these two items for sale in that same area even though my gf and I have bought both items thinking that might make it go away but it doesn't.

All of the other displays - the two items on the table and the three items along the back wall are shuffling new items in each day like normal.

Well actually now you mention it... I haven't really payed much attention anymore to the floor display since I have all the variants but each time I do check, it's either the candles or black heater :/ hmm

Well actually now you mention it... I haven't really payed much attention anymore to the floor display since I have all the variants but each time I do check, it's either the candles or black heater :/ hmm

The bottom left corner is for seasonal items. The heater and candles are the only thing in season right now, so they are the only thing you'll see.

That spot only ever shows seasonal items. For winter it is mostly the heater, so there is no glitch when there is nothing else. In summer it mostly shows the surfboard for example. Halloween items and toy items are also avaible there. So no worries, it's fine :)

yeah I think the display to the left as you walk in is seasonal so will only display items that are.. seasonal lmao (like how in summer you would see surfboards there all the time), whereas everything else rotates daily because it's regular stock

I believe it's a one time thing Tommy and Timmy explain when you visit the new shop for the first time. So it can be missed if you fly through the dialogue.

Yeah now you mention it, I remember it from the summer items but recently I haven't payed the shop a lot of visits so I guess I missed the transition from toy day items into winter seasonal items, lol :x

Interesting! Thanks everyone for shedding some light on this. It's getting pretty annoying just seeing the two 'seasonal' items sitting there every day lol

Unfortunately as others said, not a glitch. Let's hope new seasonal items come with the next update. I wonder what seasonal items will be out there for springtime, we really didn't have those until the summertime. Even in the summer I remember having the same surfboard everyday for months. Toy day was a welcome change with the varied items. In the future I'd like to see some event items there like they did during Halloween with the spooky items- that was great!

Back