• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

IridescentDisplay's Art showcase 🌈

I would like to reserve a request please :3 your work is beautiful! I would love to have a custom drawing.
I'll send the reference if you're up for it. :)

*inb4 you send my drawing as reference to get it redone since its not very good*

;-;

Last edited:
*Takes deep breath* AAAAAAH IT'S SO ADORABLE AND PERFECT I LOVE IT THANK YOUUUUU! :D <3 <3 <3

Thank you so kindlyyyyy!! i'm glad you like it TvT

- - - Post Merge - - -

ThatOneMarshalFangirl's art piece is AMAZING! Like...ahhhhhh oh my god I can't even find the words! The detail, the style, the cuteness...I think I'm in love! ♡♡♡♡

Thank you so much for your kind words, it really makes me happy! ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you pretty please with a giant cherry on top maybe draw my mayor Possible playing baby blocks with Stitches or and Maddie?

Lovely art btw!

As soon as there is a spot open i'll put you in! ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to reserve a request please :3 your work is beautiful! I would love to have a custom drawing.
I'll send the reference if you're up for it. :)

I'll put you in the list once i'm done with the other requests, however you can totally send me a reference already if you want. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

XD Okay thank you

*leaves thread trying to pretend I never posted that*

You can pretend, but you will never escape.
Y9Wqy.gif

Hey! your request is finished and you can find it in HD on any of my social accounts. :)

OH MY GOD, it's amazing!! I'm in awe - the details, the quality, the pose the background the colors, her face, the stars in her eyes - I love absolutely everything about the piece. I can't thank you enough! you're so talented ♥
can I send you tbt? I feel a piece this detailed must have taken you a long time and I want to thank you for it ;_;

OH MY GOD, it's amazing!! I'm in awe - the details, the quality, the pose the background the colors, her face, the stars in her eyes - I love absolutely everything about the piece. I can't thank you enough! you're so talented ♥
can I send you tbt? I feel a piece this detailed must have taken you a long time and I want to thank you for it ;_;

Oh thank you, that would be kind ;w; ♥
And i'm so glad you like! <3

I'm not sure how to accept TBT though >^<

Back