• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

IridescentDisplay's Art showcase 🌈

I would like to reserve a request please :3 your work is beautiful! I would love to have a custom drawing.
I'll send the reference if you're up for it. :)

*inb4 you send my drawing as reference to get it redone since its not very good*

;-;

Last edited:
*Takes deep breath* AAAAAAH IT'S SO ADORABLE AND PERFECT I LOVE IT THANK YOUUUUU! :D <3 <3 <3

Thank you so kindlyyyyy!! i'm glad you like it TvT

- - - Post Merge - - -

ThatOneMarshalFangirl's art piece is AMAZING! Like...ahhhhhh oh my god I can't even find the words! The detail, the style, the cuteness...I think I'm in love! ♡♡♡♡

Thank you so much for your kind words, it really makes me happy! ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you pretty please with a giant cherry on top maybe draw my mayor Possible playing baby blocks with Stitches or and Maddie?

Lovely art btw!

As soon as there is a spot open i'll put you in! ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to reserve a request please :3 your work is beautiful! I would love to have a custom drawing.
I'll send the reference if you're up for it. :)

I'll put you in the list once i'm done with the other requests, however you can totally send me a reference already if you want. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

XD Okay thank you

*leaves thread trying to pretend I never posted that*

You can pretend, but you will never escape.
Y9Wqy.gif

Hey! your request is finished and you can find it in HD on any of my social accounts. :)

OH MY GOD, it's amazing!! I'm in awe - the details, the quality, the pose the background the colors, her face, the stars in her eyes - I love absolutely everything about the piece. I can't thank you enough! you're so talented ♥
can I send you tbt? I feel a piece this detailed must have taken you a long time and I want to thank you for it ;_;

OH MY GOD, it's amazing!! I'm in awe - the details, the quality, the pose the background the colors, her face, the stars in her eyes - I love absolutely everything about the piece. I can't thank you enough! you're so talented ♥
can I send you tbt? I feel a piece this detailed must have taken you a long time and I want to thank you for it ;_;

Oh thank you, that would be kind ;w; ♥
And i'm so glad you like! <3

I'm not sure how to accept TBT though >^<

Back