• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Introduction + Wants New Friends!

bittermeat

Bells
Switch
5890-5490-9221
Feedback
100% (33) +
Hey, I have about 40 people on my friends list who I no longer play with, so I'll be clearing my friends list today (besides my buddies, you all know who you are). I'm wondering if anyone wants to stay on my friends list, or even if anyone wants to be friends with me, you can tell me here! But before you add me, I want to let those who want to add me a little about me. I know I'm not a new member, but I'd like to introduce myself!

My name's Brandon and I'm 18, currently residing in Las Vegas. I just graduated from high school and taking a semester off before I start college. I'm bisexual/asexual. I come from a women-dominated family. I'm quite a music junkie, I spend lots of my time listening to new albums and analyzing them. If you're into indie music, please tell me so we can obsess about some pretty rad bands! I take music very seriously, but it's a lot of fun. I also sing and play piano (badly). I like to draw, particularly houses, I was in the architecture program all throughout high school. Thrift shops are my bestfriends. I love film, not in particularly big blockbusters, but independent and foreign film. I love to spend days straight finishing seasons of TV dramas like Breaking Bad, Weeds, Parenthood and other highly-acclaimed shows. But I also love funny shows like New Girl, The League, Raising Hope, and Parks and Recreation. Even if we don't have much in common, I'm sure we'll get along just fine!

And yeah, I don't have much else to say.

If you ever have petitions or have Katie, you're feel to come to my town! I just reset my town, so I don't have much and I decided to no longer time travel. I don't care if you run. If you need something, just ask before taking. I don't care how old you are, I enjoy younger players as much as I like playing with the older players. You don't have to be "mature," but I'm asking you to be courteous and polite to others. Just be yourself! I want to have fun!

So yeah, let me know if you're adding me. Feel free to introduce yourself =)

I'm excited to meet some new people!

Last edited:
Hey! My name is Samantha, I'm 21. I wouldn't mind adding you and having someone to talk to/visit with on here. I only have about 4 AC friends at the moment. I have Katie right now, but she won't be ready to go for a couple days I think. Since you just reset your town, is there any fruit you need? I can bring some over for you. Feel free to add me, my FC is in my signature.

Hi Samantha! Thanks for replying :)

Yes! Definitely, that would be a bring help! I only have oranges and apples at the moment. I'll add you right now. If you're playing, I'll leave my gates open.

Yeah I'm pretty much always playing, even at work LOL, I'll add you and come over with some fruit you don't have.

I'd like to become friends! I have a bunch of things I need to get rid of, you I guess I can give them to you!
I'm almost always online, so if you need anything.... Also it is SO very convenient to be bestfriends so I know when your online!
I'll add you as soon as possible! x3

Friend Code's in the sig and on the side!

Hi I'm 29 just started a few days ago trying to meet freinds I have 0 as of now I would like to add you if u want tonplay I'm nonlinear every night 8 ton11 pm central time

Hi I'm 29 just started a few days ago trying to meet freinds I have 0 as of now I would like to add you if u want tonplay I'm nonlinear every night 8 ton11 pm central time
It would be a pleasure to play with you!

I'll add you as soon as I can =D

Hey! My name is Samantha, I'm 21. I wouldn't mind adding you and having someone to talk to/visit with on here. I only have about 4 AC friends at the moment. I have Katie right now, but she won't be ready to go for a couple days I think. Since you just reset your town, is there any fruit you need? I can bring some over for you. Feel free to add me, my FC is in my signature.

I have add you
ACNL Town name: H.Dorp
Friend Code 3926-5208-3446

Back