• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Introduction: Riiiiptide

Riiiiptide

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hi guys, my name is Riiiiptide. I have actually been browsing these forums for awhile but since the excitement for ACNL has reached a feverish pitch, I could not resist the urge to post any longer so here I am! I am new to the AC series but not new to video games, especially not Nintendo ones (huge fan of LoZ and FE). Looking forward to playing ACNL 24 hours from now, holding on to some League of Legends until then.

Welcome to the Bell Tree! My boyfriend and I sometimes hop on LoL :)

Back