• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

In your opinion, which do you feel is the most painful/uncomfortable?

Which is the most uncomfortable?

• Headache

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • Backache

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Stomach ache

Votes: 52 42.3%
  • Neck ache

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters
I get severe migraines usually 5 or so times a year and I feel like they hurt mostly because I'm so sensitive to lights/sounds/movement.

In general, for PAIN wise - I think backaches are the worst.
Uncomfortable wise - headaches.

Last edited:
^ I also get severe migraines but not as often as when I was around 10-13. I used to get them at least once a month, now it's a few times a year and they're extremely uncomfortable so I'll go with that.

Backache here, I just complain so much about it and I tend to get small backpains if I walk for awhile.

Stomachaches are the most uncomfortable for me, I pulled a muscle in my stomach area and goddamn it just felt annoying.

Last edited:
I've got chronic backpain. Headaches, neck aches and stomach aches don't bother me at all in comparison

Backache definitely.....

i read Backache is actually the #1 reason people call off of work if it's pain related.
I had such bad backache before I couldn't go to school because I couldn't even sit and I would just cry the moment I woke up

I did physical therapy and it went away, thank God

Everything else, i'll use medicine for, and it gets better. But when I try to eat something or use medicine for stomach aches.. my stomach explodes.

Back