• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling in ℳisu² [Boxes: --] (Offline)

I'm at a friends. :/ it's fine though. Hopefully she'll find a good home! Or maybe a holding home?

I'm at a friends. :/ it's fine though. Hopefully she'll find a good home! Or maybe a holding home?

She's not that popular, honestly. She'll likely still be here when you return. Just reply again when you are home. And in the chance she's not... well, as often as I cycle, we'll see her again. :)

Last edited:
can I have pecan? if u want to keep cycling I can take her and give her to them wen she pings to leave my town if u like?

can I have pecan? if u want to keep cycling I can take her and give her to them wen she pings to leave my town if u like?

I'm working on getting bells from a trade for my main town right now, but if you don't mind waiting a bit I'll give her to you then. :) Should only take about 15-20 minutes.

I'm working on getting bells from a trade for my main town right now, but if you don't mind waiting a bit I'll give her to you then. :) Should only take about 15-20 minutes.

kk not In a hurry and I am about to get a free spot in my town I am cycling to reset = 3

Gate is open. Thanks so much. :)

Got Resetti'd about 10 minutes ago but immediately re-opened my gate. Are you going to try again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you do not arrive
within 15 minutes of the gate opening, I will close my gates and put the villager back up
for adoption.

Thank you for offering to hold him, but I am not going to wait any longer. I'll just hold onto her and let Jakey pick her up later.

Thanks though!

Jakey, send me a PM with when you'll be available to trade. Normally I don't do reservations, but I'm not feeling well so I think I'm going to stop cycling for the night.

Last edited:
Back