• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Improvising when a villager destroys your path

I don't change my villagers very often, but when I do I always plot reset. I'm not OCD about it, but there are certain places I don't want a villager to move. At some point I was bored with my town and decided to let villagers go and see who would turn up in my campsite. I went down to 7 villagers and Tabby moved in unexpectedly in the worst possible spot! Right in front of the bridge, in the middle of the path that links to the beach ramp. I use this path like 100 times a day!!! It was beautifully lined with trees and flowers and bushes. I let her be and she finally pinged me 3 months later LOL

Poncho ruined my path. I improvised because I love him. Keaton ruined my path. I moved him out because he wasn't ever welcome.

Back