Im Leaving

JJRamone2

Bells
1st of all, sorry PoD, I know I promised but this is just too annoying (catch me on MSN and AIM)
The Bell Tree is just plain boring now, the admins are becoming corrupt, and this place just isnt fun anymore. To my friends here Ill be on other forums (The Easytoon place once and a while) and other places. Also some of you guys can catch me on MSN and AIM.

Bye guys

jj im going to beat you down like a clown in town

yes the admins are corrupt

major

they deleted my topics too and locked almost all of mine but dont leave.

Pie_Or_Die said:
jj im going to beat you down like a clown in town

yes the admins are corrupt

major

they deleted my topics too and locked almost all of mine but dont leave.
just find me on MSN PoD

JJRamone2 said:
1st of all, sorry PoD, I know I promised but this is just too annoying (catch me on MSN and AIM)
The Bell Tree is just plain boring now, the admins are becoming corrupt, and this place just isnt fun anymore. To my friends here Ill be on other forums (The Easytoon place once and a while) and other places. Also some of you guys can catch me on MSN and AIM.

Bye guys
adios jj.

our admins are corrupt?

how so?

i think they're better than other forums... not the best, but they're the best free admins (meaning admins not on places like NSider)

either way... have fun... i think you just quit before you became a sage... not that thats all that great... i'm in it for the color

:p and because its cool >_>

Bulerias said:
In what way are we corrupt?
no you in perticular bul, your the probably the best admin i've known. But things like Bastoise99 spaming in a thread I recently made and getting it moved. Exuse me but isnt spamming in and other place than The Town Dump againsed the rules? Im sure I'D be warned for that. <_<

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
no you in perticular bul, your the probably the best admin i've known. But things like Bastoise99 spaming in a thread I recently made and getting it moved. Exuse me but isnt spamming in and other place than The Town Dump againsed the rules? Im sure I'D be warned for that. <_<
There's a reason for that, we can't reveal what the Candy is for. :\

And if you're quitting just because of that, you're insane.

PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
There's a reason for that, we can't reveal what the Candy is for. :\

And if you're quitting just because of that, you're insane.
heh heh, then Im definatly NOT insane. thats not why im leaving

Pie_Or_Die said:
J to the J

WHAT FORUMS DO U GO TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh huh? I cant think of many right now, I goto easytoon place, and some others, when I think of them Ill post some.

JJ, That was spam, but seriously, it was becuase we are neglecting to tell everyone about the candy yet. It was a joke. I DIDN"T move the topic. Someone else did. Then

Bastoise99 said:
JJ, That was spam, but seriously, it was becuase we are neglecting to tell everyone about the candy yet. It was a joke. I DIDN"T move the topic. Someone else did. Then
hmmmm....rather than BREAK A RULE how about saying its confedential!?

Back