• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If you were going to make an island of all one villager personality...

Normal, Lazy, or Cranky for me, no questions asked. As for the 10 villagers...

Normal:
-Flurry
-Goldie
-Fauna
-Tia
-Merengue
-Cally
-Poppy
-Megan
-Lolly
-Molly

Lazy:
-Drago
-Stitches
-Beau
-Bob
-Hornsby
-Sherb (even though I have him now and want him gone, but that's more for the theme I'm now going for than dislike of the bby boi)
-Lucky
-Joey
-Jeremiah
-Rodeo

Crankies are some of my favorites, so this list might be the hardest to think of... but:
-Kabuki
-Angus
-Bruce
-Static
-Butch
-Dobie
-Camofrog
-Ricky
-Apollo
-Octavian

Hahaha I am way WAY ahead on this! Right now I have Erik, Lucky, Stitches, Cranston, and Zucker. My dream lazy town will probably be complete once I get my dreamie lazies...and I get photos from my fav non-lazies.

if I can only choose one personality, I definitely choose the lazy ones because they too cute to be true ^^, I have stitches and joey in my island and I love both of them very much, they are my babies good friend :)

I choose peppy, normal, and lazy villagers! Here's mine:

Peppy: Carmen, Dotty, Bunnie, Rosie, Sprinkle, Audie, Anabelle, Bluebear, Cookie, and Peanut.
Normal: Poppy, Lolly, Cally, Marina, Peaches, Margie, Alice, Fauna, Goldie, and Maple.
Lazy: Erik, Filbert, Puck, Spork, Punchy, Bob, Walker, Zucker, Beau, and Cole.

I absolutely adore the Peppys, but I could never handle a whole village/island full. I’d probably go with the lazy or normal type, because they’re so chill. The normals are so soft, and the lazys are so cute and hungry!

Cranky, because I like wolves best.

Wolfgang
Fang
Lobo
Dobie

Then Rolf, Angus, Vic, Roscoe, Apollo, and Walt.

I'd miss the snooty villagers though.

Need some male/female balance.

My island is currently made up of Normal, Lazy, Snooty and Smug villagers, though not sure I could handle a full smug island so would have to go for any of the other three :D

Normal: Fauna, Marina, Goldie, Maple, Molly, Poppy, Aurora, Daisy, Lolly, Mitzi
Lazy: Sherb, Beau, Erik, Wade, Cole, Hopkins, Filbert, Derwin, Stitches, Bob
Snooty: Judy, Diana, Portia, Francine, Whitney, Freya, Olivia, Purrl, Blaire, Ankha

Back