• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

If you were a villager...

Cariad

niamh
Bells
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
January Birthstone (Garnet)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
What tier would you be in?
Like these tiers.
I would be upper tier 3. Not too popular, but still has many more friends, and hangs out with tier twos. So lower 2/upper 3.

Tier 4.

I prefer to not be noticed and I'm more of a lone wolf anyway. I will have only 2-3 friends and that's all.

Tier 1, cos I'm the very best like there never was
Lol, just kidding(*^_^*)

tier 2
people like cats (evven ones that resemble egbert) and space themes are alwways cute

Based on my real life, I'd probably be Tier 2! I love talking to people and having lots of friends ^__^

But based on my Animal Crossing villager persona, I guess it just kind of depends! I'd be a space-themed character so that might be extremely popular, but who knows. Coco and Ribbot have unique designs and they don't appear to be as extremely popular as some other more default-appearing villagers.

Based on my real life, I'd probably be in lower-to-mid tier four. Last year, it would have been tier five. e.e

Based on my villager I created yesterday, IDK. Do people like Great Blue Herons and the fish set? Maybe I'd be in tier four.

Back