if you could be stuck at an age

25, I feel like this is a great age to be stuck at and explore things while continue to get my education. If I had a few more years at 25 I think it would be great

the body of 18 year old me with the mind of 6 year old me

- - - Post Merge - - -

doesn't sound great actually does it

Honestly, I'd really like to be 5 years old again. That was a time of nothing to worry about; I had no worries, I had no clue what was bad in the world, everything was just eat sleep play, then rinse and repeat.

I wish i was 5 again... I just miss being young. I miss watching my favorite cartoons. I miss my mother bringing home Rita's. I jus miss being a kindergartner. I just miss being 5.When ever i see children outside i just feel like i'm so old

18/19 You're young, the world is at your feet, your choices are still endless, and you have room to **** up.

I'd like to be 4 years old again so I can take naps without feeling unproductive _:)3JL)_

18/19. Young enough to be able to do stuff, but also be able to have an active social life, be able bodied, and not have many responsibilities.

If going back to being 17 meant I could have the health I did back then, I'd gladly take it and stay.

17 is such an awkward age to stay at, I couldn't really have love for long because past a certain point it'd be illegal for them to be with me. D: So that's awkward... But given the chance to have my health back, I'd take it. Not like love is coming my way either way. lol

EDIT: Actually, I can't believe what I just said here. If it were really me, as I am today stuck at 17, then I most certainly shouldn't be dating anyone period. I don't think we'd have that problem anyway, I really see the maturity gap between me and even college age students now.

Last edited:
If i could i would go back to my teenage years because my school days weren't the best and i wish i could redo them. Though I wouldnt want to be stuck there.. maybe 20..

I don't really mind ageing (is it weird that I look forward to it? lol) and I much prefer being an adult to a kid despite missing living with my parents. Maybe 27-30? I'm not too far from there anyways but a couple years makes so much difference in terms of what I might be doing in life so idk.

I think 12... I was totally oblivious to how the middle school social status thing worked and I was in my own little world. I still played with toys and had lots of fun drawing and making forts in the woods, but I was still at an age where I was given a little more freedom than a small child. I wasn't fully aware that I was a misfit yet and was perfectly content ignoring everybody. Good times.

Back