• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

If Nintendo gave us 2 extra villager plots who would you move in?

I'd for sure get poppy since I've wanted her for a while but never got around to kicking out one of my lazies (I guess I got attached to em both heh) and then maybe Tasha? or another deer villager

Flora, for sure! I already have a "Flamingo Cove" area set up where my upper righthand corner beach/rocks are, and there is probs enough room to fit a house in if I terraformed a bit. I was originally always planning to have Flora, but Piper really stole my heart in this game especially and I don't really seem myself ever getting rid of her, so the only way I'll probs get Flora is if I get another villagers slot.

The other slot would be a bit tougher, but probably Jacques, Pierce, or Wade, as I have all their cards and they are all some of my faves that I haven't been able to fit on my island.

Anyone who strikes my fancy, really! I was getting nostalgic for the first game and forgot we could have 15 villagers. 15! And here I'd struggle fitting in two more. xD

This is a tough one for me. Atm, i am up in the air about keeping Sherb because i think Dom has grown on me to the point I like him more than Sherb, though I still really love sherb. Then there is lolly who i really want but don’t have enough room if i stick with my plan to get ankha and marshal.

But i also love roscoe minus his singing and would love to keep him if only he didn’t sing as much.

Oh I also have Judy who is taking up one of my spots that i’m using to cycle until i get ankha and marshal. I really don’t want her to leave partially because she has no amiibo but also because I like her.

There are so many villagers i miss from NL or am interested in as well.

I miss Gaston, a villager i didn’t like at first but grew very fond of.

Puddles - my best gf forever. When i used her card at the campsite, she didn’t feel like the same puddles as back from nl but still would love to have her again maybe.

Cole, Frita (had her back in Nl but don’t remember her much aside from that i liked her design), Spike (probably will replace roscoe with him), claude, hornsby, tasha, Tom, Moe, Katt, Tabby, Poppy; just to name a dozen. There are even more that I’m interested in lol.

Another pig villager for sure I only have Rasher at the moment and would love another one. I'd really like an anteater as well so any of those.

Lucky and Teddy. I had them in NL and we were best friends. I miss them every day. I wish I could bring them back but I don't want to get rid of anyone. They're were soooooo sweet.

Frank. He was supposed to move in, but the spot got usurped by Kiki (who I love anyway, but now I don't know who I'd get rid of)

And I would probably have kept Cleo or Cube if I had the chance. Or Papi to fill both the lazy and horse vacancy, but I sort of don't want Papi because, as much as I love him, I'd like to treasure the memories from New Leaf and not taint them with the 'bugs under the floor'.

Ehh... Honestly, probably no one.

I'd rather get two extra villager personalities so there's no repeats between my 10 existing villagers, that'd be much more satisfying than just having more repeating dialogue about, like... Their HHA score and other non-sense like that.

Ehh... Honestly, probably no one.

I'd rather get two extra villager personalities so there's no repeats between my 10 existing villagers, that'd be much more satisfying than just having more repeating dialogue about, like... Their HHA score and other non-sense like that.
Ditto on that. I'm kind of torn because some extra villager homes could add some scenery to my top section of the map (but I can easily make two human villager homes to do that just as easily. If the villagers actually were better coded with better dialogue, I'd be more game.

Right now it feels like NH is either a step below or at the same level of NL.

Honestly, nobody.

I wish the ten villagers wasn't forced as it's too much.

I'd be much happier with eight or less.

I would probably keep reneigh (currently looking at moving her out so I can get molly eventually) and then avery because I'd love to have my birthday twin on the island!! i have no idea where i would even fit two extra housing plots tho haha

I'm prepare in the case of this happening
11 Sylvanna
12 Marshal
13 Dotty
14 Lucky
15 Beau

Back