Please tell me what you think of him!

Ice.png

PIRANHA2 said:
thats awsome

:D

he looks sort of like Tales... only blue

:p

*runs off to animate*
Yeah. I'm thinking the original maker of these sprites re-edited some MegaMan sprites and stuck Tails' head on.

UltraByte said:
PIRANHA2 said:
thats awsome

:D

he looks sort of like Tales... only blue

*runs off to animate*
Yeah. I'm thinking the original maker of these sprites re-edited some MegaMan sprites and stuck Tails' head on.
yeah, thats what it looks like

they gave him a helmet too.

all in all though, looks great

:)

BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Did you make those? I don't think so...
It says relcolored by him....read before you post.
What is wrong with you?! I read it, but he DID not rip those hinmself. Now, if you would be so kind to please shutup and stop being a jerk to me for little things, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. :angry: Don't even talk to me at all.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
What is wrong with you?! I read it, but he DID not rip those hinmself. Now, if you would be so kind to please shutup and stop being a jerk to me for little things, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. :angry: Don't even talk to me at all.
HEY! You guys, stop! I don't want this as a flame thread.... But yeah. I didn't make those myself.

UltraByte said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
HEY! You guys, stop! I don't want this as a flame thread.... But yeah. I didn't make those myself.
I'm not the one flaming here.

OK, thanks, because I'm pretty sure I saw those somewhere and I thought you shuold probably have given credit to the maker.

;)

But then someone has to come in...

Do you mind if I make my own from that sheet?

It isn't your sheet, but I'd bet you want to know first.

;)

Back