• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Ice Cream Swirl Collectible Giveaway! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to enter please! my favorite ice cream is vanilla served in a cup with whipped cream. Kinda boring, but I'm never disappointed lol

Thanks for hosting this =)

Thanks for the giveaway !

My favorite flavour is vanilla, I like to have it on a waffle cone :p

My favorite ice cream flavor is party/birthday cake, and I like eating it straight from the bowl (or whatever you call the thing it comes in). If I can't have that then I like it served in a little cup :) Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd like to enter please! my favorite ice cream is vanilla served in a cup with whipped cream. Kinda boring, but I'm never disappointed lol

Thanks for hosting this =)

Thanks for the giveaway !

My favorite flavour is vanilla, I like to have it on a waffle cone :p

My favorite ice cream flavor is party/birthday cake, and I like eating it straight from the bowl (or whatever you call the thing it comes in). If I can't have that then I like it served in a little cup :) Thanks for the giveaway!

You are all absolutely welcome! :D I love all of your choices of ice cream and I will now add all of you to the list! :) I wish y'all the best of luck! :D

Bump, we are now on the last day of this giveaway!

Anyone else want to join in on the fun? :)

My favorite type of ice cream is definitely vanilla bean, but I love it even more when served as a banana split! (Or soft serve) :blush:

Thanks for hosting this giveaway Jared :blush:
I think my current favourite ice cream flavour is this dairy free coconut and salted caramel. It is honestly sooo good, and I'm not even dairy free lol. Best served eaten straight out of the tub ;)
Good luck to everyone!

This giveaway will be ending in a matter of hours (less than 4 hours now)! Anyone else want to join in before it's too late? :)

My favorite type of ice cream is definitely vanilla bean, but I love it even more when served as a banana split! (Or soft serve) :blush:

Awesome choice of ice cream! :D Since banana split is served in a bowl typically, I will classify that as way you "like your ice cream served" and add you to the list! :) I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

Thanks for hosting this giveaway Jared :blush:
I think my current favourite ice cream flavour is this dairy free coconut and salted caramel. It is honestly sooo good, and I'm not even dairy free lol. Best served eaten straight out of the tub ;)
Good luck to everyone!

You're absolutely welcome my friend, anytime! :D Love your choice of ice cream as well! :) I will be adding you to the list now and I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

Last edited:
The Results are in! :D The winners are (in order 1st to 3rd): 7, 34, 26

Congratulations ZeldaJune, ZombifiedHorror, & Puriin! :D

I'll be sending 1st Prize to ZeldaJune and I'll be PMing ZombifiedHorror & Puriin about their timestamp preferences before sending their prizes! Thank you so much to everyone who participated in my giveaway and stay tuned for more giveaways in the future! :D

Last edited:
Great! I was actually considering purchasing a Classic Easter Egg in the past few days, so now I can save my bells.

I replied to the PM.

Thank you again for running the giveaway! Congratulations to ZeldaJune and Puriin and best wishes to everyone else for future contests. :)

Great! I was actually considering purchasing a Classic Easter Egg in the past few days, so now I can save my bells.

I replied to the PM.

Thank you again for running the giveaway! Congratulations to ZeldaJune and Puriin and best wishes to everyone else for future contests. :)

Awesome, enjoy that extra TBT! ;) You're absolutely welcome, anytime (this goes for everyone else as well)! :D Enjoy your new Classic Easter Egg! :)

Congratulations to ZeldaJune, ZombifiedHorror, & Puriin! Another thanks to MasterM64 for this collectibles giveaway!

The Results are in! :D The winners are (in order 1st to 3rd): 7, 34, 26

Congratulations ZeldaJune, ZombifiedHorror, & Puriin! :D

I'll be sending 1st Prize to ZeldaJune and I'll be PMing ZombifiedHorror & Puriin about their timestamp preferences before sending their prizes! Thank you so much to everyone who participated in my giveaway and stay tuned for more giveaways in the future! :D

WOW, I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT! Anyways, thank you very much for this giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back