• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia IB mafia {unofficial ~ MAFIA WIN!}

Day 1
I know nothing about IB so idk why I'm the day post so I have no idea what to do for flavor text! Have fun kiddies!

Ryan88 the Museum Visitor (townie) died a bloody death,​

Voting has changed to instant majority lynch. With 6 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to reach majority. If majority is not reached by 10:00 PM PST by tomorrow then day will end in a no lynch.​

Last edited:
Day 1
I know nothing about IB so idk why I'm the day post so I have no idea what to do for flavor text! Have fun kiddies!

Ryan88 the Museum Visitor (townie) died a bloody death,​

Voting has changed to instant majority lynch. With 6 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to reach majority. If majority is not reached by 10:00 PM PST by tomorrow then day will end in a no lynch.​
who would kill ryan???

im thinking lynn bcus she hasnt played in a while nd doesnt know him =o or something
His name is literally Rocket Raccoon
ugh well ur an evil moon!!!! >:-(

Yeah so I inspected Crystal. Idk this game is like IRC mafia.

She returned mafia roleblocker.

Yeah, I'm a role cop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So therefore

##VOTE: C r y s t a l

Votes so far
Crystal (2) - Oath2Order, Natty
It takes 4 votes to reach majority.

Last edited:
Votes so far
Crystal (4) - Oath2Order, Natty, Capella, Lynn105.
It takes 4 votes to reach majority.
Crystal will be lynched. Day post coming shortly. Someone post pls.

Back