I wish I could unsubscribe from Happy Home Academy

I keep getting S rank while my house is littered with DIYs and they keep complaining about it. There's not willing. It's spam mail in NH from a annoying version of a HOA

They dont bother me much, not yet at least, but the option to opt out sounds good. Maybe an option to lock our doors so they cant sneak in ha!

I think they should stop once you've hit the S rank.

My points are at around 260K last time I checked ...I don't need them letters 😝

It’s so dumb— there’s no real reward once you hit 100,000 points, which isn’t hard to do if you fill up your house with random crap. It was fun in New Leaf where we weren’t bombarded with letters, and they had those fun little theme challenges. I guess it would be hard to do it that way in New Horizons though, because there are barely any sets of furniture to choose from. Much more variety and charm in older games, in my opinion!

I've always wanted to unsubscribe, or have an option to block certain mail, or turn it all off.

I don't want letters from mum either.

She's dead IRL, as is my dad.
I don't need reminders.

Agreed, but I see why we get it every week. It emulates the 'spam mail' we see in real life. Gotta make the fantasy life simulation game feel kinda real, right? But, right now... its just a weekly reminder that I really need to decorate my house, lol.

I think it should be a monthly letter, but you can go to Isabelle to request a rating for Sunday.

I know I could do without it. They don't seem to care what you use unless it has the same name because it is part of a set even though items from other sets can go with other items. I also feel awkward about what to do with those hanging flag things and trophies they give.

I don’t even bother reading the HHA letters. I just bin them straight away. 😆 it’s like the copious amounts of junk mail I get in real life lol

I look at it but I dont take it all in. I remember today's though because it complimented one room then tore down another.....

I don't need reminders.

Agree with this!

I don't mind those letters, but I always thought it was insensitive not to be able to turn that off... I mean some people have lost their parent or have a bad relationship with them, and don't need a 'fake' mum in a supposedly relaxing game - ironically a game that has become a bit of a shell of itself trying not to be offensive to anyone.

On topic:
I wish at least that they would make the mail less frequent after you hit S rank... I mean what's the point??

I've always wanted to unsubscribe, or have an option to block certain mail, or turn it all off.

I don't need reminders.

THIS. I really don’t need reminders of parents passing. Even though it makes perfect sense in a role playing view to have parents mailing you, it can’t help but sting a little when irl it’s not like that. Same with Isabelle constantly talking about video calling her parents or villagers missing their dads cooking or whatever. Shut up please..

While I’m rank S... I can’t seem to get higher than 150k. I don’t know what I’m not doing right but I guess I’ll keep going to figure out the magic formula to get my gold HHA trophy.

I would love an option to opt out of HHA mail once the last trophy is unlocked. Why not make use of the Nook Phone and have our house score be stored and updated in another app there?

i totally agree! the HHA doesn’t necessarily annoy me, per-say, but i definitely wouldn’t be opposed to it being an optional feature as i just,, don’t care about it lol ^^

I always check my mail every day anyway. I don't mind getting one every Sunday.

Can't Nintendo just tally our accumulated points and earn rewards similar to Dodo Airlines rewards system?

Yeah I think the HHA letters are really annoying. My alt's mail box is constnatly beeping because it's overrun with HHA letters and I'm too lazy to check him every day unlike my main rep.

I think they should stop once you've hit the S rank.

My points are at around 260K last time I checked ...I don't need them letters 😝

Agreed. I don't want them anymore either. -_- I honestly don't really care for the HHA anyways. I do want I want! :p

I just remembered that in city folk you can opt out of getting the letters. Why isn‘t that an option in this game?

I wish you could too- especially if you time travel! I just started my new island and I've gotten like 20 HHA letters saying I need more furniture. On my finished island I haven't been able to improve the ranking for months. There should be other prizes or at least incentives for reaching the highest points, you know? Otherwise what's the point?

Back