• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I just watched Lord Of The Rings

THE_AUSTRAILIAN_GUY

Bells
and it left me with nsuch a great feling it did. Wow....

it even gave me insperation for a fan fic, well mopre of a story. It will be unlike any other...

You just saw it? You should've seen it earlier... It's tied for first with two other movies for most Academy Awards. :| That's 11, it won every category it was nominated for.

THE_AUSTRAILIAN_GUY said:
thatr was not my first time, it has been a long time since I have seen it, didn't it win 12?
Nope, 11.

Yeah. I own all 3 of the trilogy. Best movies ever made in my opinon.
When I'm pissed I watch one of them to make me feel better.

Triforce3force said:
I LOVE the Army of the dead, and my favorite quote- Eowyn, fighting the Witch-king- "I am no man" WOO!
Lol. My favorite quote is when at Helms Deep when King Theoden is about to charge on his horse.

The last part in LOTR: ROTK always makes me feel sad...
(When Aragorn becomes king. And the hobbits bow to him, but goes: 'My friends. Blah blah')

I still can't belive the trilogy is over already! Man..

Me saws it in theater and have it on DVD.It is the awsome

^_^ .Yesh i do like that quote
Eowyn:I am no man(takes off helmet)
Witch King:Omfgwtfbbq!!!111!
(Stabinated)!!! :r

MarioMan444 said:
Me saws it in theater and have it on DVD.It is the awsome

^_^ .Yesh i do like that quote
Eowyn:I am no man(takes off helmet)
Witch King:Omfgwtfbbq!!!111!
(Stabinated)!!! :r
HOORAY! FAVORITE QUOTE FROM LOTR EVER!