Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Weird... he registered at NSider and I'm pretty sure he is actually Sessler because he sounds like he his. And well he is...

Anyways, I asked him about Animal Crossing:

Me: "...So do you liek Animal Crossing? I never saw it on G4 (except AC DS) and I was wondering if you guys think it's kiddie like a lot of people..."

Sessler: "Kiddie?

Go ask Tommy T. about that, he scored it low.

I personally love it, and the one for the DS looks even better, mainly because of Wifi, which is great."

(I was also tlaking to him about some other stuff, but only a little because I didn't want to get on his nerves. He told me he had about 75 other PMs too.)

Search for him at NSider and read what he writes. Theres no way he's a fake. And he knows like any video game... just look how he helped someoe with ToS.

PikMino42 said:
I doubt it was him, he wouldn't go to NSider.
Sure he would. He's online (G4 forums, etc) when he's not on XPlay or playing video games.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PikMino42 said:
I doubt it was him, he wouldn't go to NSider.
Sure he would. He's online (G4 forums, etc) when he's not on XPlay or playing video games.
Even if it is true, I don't like him at all.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Search for him at NSider and read what he writes. Theres no way he's a fake. And he knows like any video game... just look how he helped someoe with ToS.
Not really, a lot of people know a lot about games. :| And the stuff about X-Play, I already knew, and I've only been watching G4 since E3.

PikMino42 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Not really, a lot of people know a lot about games. :| And the stuff about X-Play, I already knew, and I've only been watching G4 since E3.
Well I believe him... just not 100%

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PikMino42 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well I believe him... just not 100%
He won't even say (and doesn't know, obviously) which shows are on tomorrow, even though they are posted on his own website. :|

i saw him the other day too, didnt talk to him though...he's probably a fake...someone on tv wouldnt have a lot of time to be at nsider (although there are hardly any new xplay episodes.)

i just pmed him today and he replied...i think it's him, but i'm not totally sure...he told me what they're reviewing on the new episode of xplay tomorrow, so i'll see if its really him or a fake.

DarthGohan1 said:
i just pmed him today and he replied...i think it's him, but i'm not totally sure...he told me what they're reviewing on the new episode of xplay tomorrow, so i'll see if its really him or a fake.
what did he say it was?

DarthGohan1 said:
That info is posted on the G4TV website already. :|

Back